PDA

View Full Version : QUIZ nite - July 23rd. 8.30pmBST

Ricco
17-Jul-06, 18:15
New quiz (my first) and you're all invited. Do pop in and have a go. I promise not to make 'em too hard. [evil] ;)

canuck
17-Jul-06, 18:27
I've got it booked on my calendar! See you then.

_Ju_
20-Jul-06, 16:00
I wish I could be there Ricco..... but not enough to change my holiday plans.... :Razz
Have a good quiz!!!!

Ricco
23-Jul-06, 09:16
I wish I could be there Ricco..... but not enough to change my holiday plans.... :Razz
Have a good quiz!!!!

Thanks, Ju.

Have a good holiday - maybe you can find a cyber cafe somewhere?

Tugmistress
23-Jul-06, 19:33
going to try to remember, i only got 45 minutes to wait so i might make it tonight, though having said that i am about to get in the bath and enjoy a beer and a fag lol
i promise i will try though :D

Ricco
23-Jul-06, 19:40
going to try to remember, i only got 45 minutes to wait so i might make it tonight, though having said that i am about to get in the bath and enjoy a beer and a fag lol
i promise i will try though :D

Get in the bath with a beer and a fag! Good dog, Tugmistress. I'm gobsmacked.;)

Ricco
23-Jul-06, 19:42
7.50, 40 minutes to go. :cool:

golach
23-Jul-06, 23:20
Ricco, who is the Quizzie next week, and ye did a grand job as a quizzie

sassylass
24-Jul-06, 01:17
it'll be tugmistress...she skunked the rest of us.

next week be sure to have a bath first, with a beer and a fag. it seems to improve your chance of winning [lol]

Ricco
24-Jul-06, 08:23
I thought that last night's quiz was great - good company and lots of craic. Shame the connections kept fading, and perhaps Niall could reposition the warning light down near where we type - that's where we are looking most of the time.

Tugmistress was an outright winner - 43 points under the 3-point system and 10 under the old 1-point system. This means that Tuggs is the Quizzie for next week - well done.

Tuggs, I used a table to keep tabs of who scored where for each question - you're welcome to a copy if you like.

Tugmistress
24-Jul-06, 08:55
Tuggs, I used a table to keep tabs of who scored where for each question - you're welcome to a copy if you like.

That would be great ricco :)
if you need to email an attachment send it to paula@tugmistress.co.uk thanks :D

Tugmistress
24-Jul-06, 08:57
it'll be tugmistress...she skunked the rest of us.

next week be sure to have a bath first, with a beer and a fag. it seems to improve your chance of winning [lol]
hey sassy, it worked for me ;)
skunked .... hmmm, i guess you play cribbage!

Moira
24-Jul-06, 20:31
Well done Tugmistress - glad to hear that the bath, beer & fag routine was a winning combination for you :) My broadband connection wasn't working last night [disgust] Hope to see you all next week.