PDA

View Full Version : Psychic frequencies

crayola
09-Sep-10, 23:57
Does anyone know what psychic frequencies are already in use in Caithness?

My sister is planning a visit home and she'd like to rent some bandwidth in the free FM band but she doesn't know where to start.

ducati
10-Sep-10, 00:07
Does anyone know what psychic frequencies are already in use in Caithness?

My sister is planning a visit home and she'd like to rent some bandwidth in the free FM band but she doesn't know where to start.

I have some experience with this from my RC aeroplane days. If the psychics have limited frequencies you can assign a colour to each and each psychic can then carry the appropriate colour flag for their frequency. That way they know not to try to transmit or receive when another psychic is using the same frequency. :cool:

Tubthumper
10-Sep-10, 00:27
There'll be a fair bit of slack in the UHF range since they took the analogue TV off Rumster. And VHF isn't terribly congested up here anyway.

crayola
10-Sep-10, 00:29
Thanks duc. I'll tell her that but I think she'd prefer to rent her own channels for security and confidentiality reasons.

Just a quick question....... Can the flag be transmitted psychically or must it be made of cloth?

Phill
10-Sep-10, 10:36
Is it WFM or NFM yer needin?
VHF/UHF it really doesn't matter. It's all bein' carved up by the gubberment and sold off.

As fer security an' confidentiality fergerrit. Everything is piped through Fylingdales for the Echelon project so nuffink is confidential.
(tinfoil hats, tellin yer its the only way!)

Stick to using CB's. Roger roger, c'min rubber duck over.

Logical
10-Sep-10, 10:42
Your best off sticking with the good ol' reliable 2-way radio frequency's , good bit less chance of anything becoming intercepted.

ducati
10-Sep-10, 10:56
Thanks duc. I'll tell her that but I think she'd prefer to rent her own channels for security and confidentiality reasons.

Just a quick question....... Can the flag be transmitted psychically or must it be made of cloth?

Oh yes cloth definitely or vinyl, but it must be on a stick so you can see it in a crowd.

Tubthumper
10-Sep-10, 11:08
Oh yes cloth definitely or vinyl, but it must be on a stick so you can see it in a crowd.
Is that on a broomstick?

If Trix uses one with a petrol engine, is it a broom-broom stick?
Would our witchy friends from the English Midlands travel on a Brumstick?

Drrrrrr -pish!

I'm here all week folks...

Even Chance
10-Sep-10, 11:54
Will I pick her up with a scanner?

I hope she doesnt use the same frequency as my photo plane. It cost a lot of money to design and build, not to mention the camera.

crayola
11-Sep-10, 00:31
My sister is a psychic not a witch and she doesn't have a broomstick or a pointy hat to line with tinfoil. She prefers to communicate by ripples in the cosmic consciousness which aren't covered by Fylingdales' licence to snoop. Can any of the Caithness pyschics do it via the cosmic or are they still on good ol' FM? If they're all on FM then she won't even need the flag. :)

She says she will drop in to see Boy George over her dead body. Sorry BG.

John Little
11-Sep-10, 08:36
I shall have to write an article for Farmers' Weekly upon the spread of nut cultivation to the far north.....:cool:

crayola
11-Sep-10, 15:14
Pea or pecan or are you taking the pistacia?

There are nuts in the cosmic consciousness you know.

John Little
11-Sep-10, 18:58
Seems to be the season for wal to walnuts right now.....:lol:

crayola
18-Sep-10, 14:31
My pal told me on Thursday that the Pope communicates with God using ripples in the cosmic consciousness. Perhaps she's right! :eek:

John Little
18-Sep-10, 14:53
Would those be raspberry ripples then?

crayola
18-Sep-10, 19:19
Possibly. They come in several flavours.

I was reading this morning that karma is spread by ripples in the cosmic consciousness. I hope they are chocolate ones.

John Little
18-Sep-10, 20:02
That's because you are female.

I prefer pistachio......

crayola
02-Oct-10, 01:42
I ate a lot of pistachios this afternoon. They made me ill. :(

Do they make chocolate covered ones?

John Little
02-Oct-10, 09:12
They certainly do - and much better besides...

http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/chocolate-pistachio-biscotti

Mantra; I am slim and must not eat cakes, I am slim and must not eat cakes, I am slim and must not eat cakes......

crayola
02-Oct-10, 17:21
Pistachios have never made me sick before. But I don't normally eat that many.

I'll try to buy chocolate pistachios on my own psychic frequency next time. :lol: