PDA

View Full Version : Primark

katrina
17-Jul-06, 13:45
Does anyone know whem Primark in Inverness opens?

Kingetter
17-Jul-06, 14:39
This lot you mean?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4466986.stm

taylor.4
17-Jul-06, 15:26
Does anyone know whem Primark in Inverness opens?I heard it was either september or october, but not sure, hopefully soon.:roll:

brokencross
17-Jul-06, 19:37
According to Primark's own website it is opening Summer 2006

dirdyweeker
17-Jul-06, 20:13
is summer in Wick not September / October!!!?

brokencross
17-Jul-06, 20:19
Just don't blink, you might miss it.

Naefearjustbeer
17-Jul-06, 21:08
where about in Inverness will the store be?

taylor.4
17-Jul-06, 21:30
where about in Inverness will the store be?It's supposed to be going into where littlewoods used to be.

George Brims
17-Jul-06, 21:52
I bought some stuff at Primark in Belfast last year. Great prices, but the socks shrunk and the dye ran out of other stuff. I'm not sure Primark would get my money again.

taylor.4
17-Jul-06, 21:57
I bought some stuff at Primark in Belfast last year. Great prices, but the socks shrunk and the dye ran out of other stuff. I'm not sure Primark would get my money again.I've never shopped at Primark, so don't no what it's like.:roll:

rainbow
17-Jul-06, 22:11
Primark in Inverness opens on 16 October. Their stuff is excellent especially for holidays - you can get a whole wardrobe for less than £50 for 2 weeks in the sun. They have clothes for all ages, shoes, bags, jewellry and household items to - towels, sheets etc. I guarantee no matter how much a clothes snob someone is they will find at least one item they like in Primark for a few quid.

Fran
18-Jul-06, 00:28
i was in Aberdeen Primark store yesterday. It was a mixture of Matalan and littlewoods, huge selection, largest size i could see was size 16. the Inverness shop still has scaffolding around it today and doesnt look likely to open for a while.

Fluff
18-Jul-06, 21:29
i found out today that primark in reading is their head office. well the store down here is rubbish, so id hate to see what other ones are like (here the clothes lie on the floor, no customer service, long ques).
yes their clothes are cheap, but they are awful! really bad quality! buy cheap buy twice!!

Naefearjustbeer
18-Jul-06, 21:40
I have a jacket that I bought in the Dundee Primark, Very warm and well made also very cheap. It has been washed loads and it hasnt faded or shrunk. Even if it had faded after a few washes who cares the faded look is in fashion these days :lol: