PDA

View Full Version : Charity Bingo Night for BDMLR

Thumper
09-Sep-10, 15:28
In the British Legion Thurso,Friday 1st October at 7.30pm
Come along and join in the fun and help raise much needed funds for the BDMLR,if anyone would like to donate a prize or baking it would be gratefully recieved! x

Blarney
09-Sep-10, 22:03
bdmlr ???????

Thumper
10-Sep-10, 07:12
bdmlr ???????

British Divers Marine Life rescue x

Liz
10-Sep-10, 12:57
Will be happy to help as they do such a great work helping the wildlife around our coastlines.:D

retrodj
10-Sep-10, 15:40
I heard there was a charity bingo night on in there on 18th September. Is this one in the same night and I am getting my dates mixed up or is there one on next weekend for something else?

Thumper
10-Sep-10, 16:46
Hiya the one on the 18th September is for the SSPCA x

dancingtaz13
14-Sep-10, 21:54
I heard the Charity Bingo on this Friday night was for Assynt Mountain Rescue? :confused

Thumper
15-Sep-10, 07:10
oops sorry yeah got my dates mixed up! It is for assynt x

Thumper
23-Sep-10, 07:32
Just a reminder about the bingo night,there is also a raffle,come along and join the fun!Any donations for raffle prizes would be gratefully recieved! :) x

upolian
23-Sep-10, 10:29
Prize from me donated :D

Thumper
23-Sep-10, 13:17
Thanks very much Upolian!You are very generous x

dancingtaz13
25-Sep-10, 00:31
Will be helping and playing on the night. :D Very worthwhile cause. Funds are for both British Divers Marine Life Rescue & Highland Seal Hospital. This is based in Scarfskerry.
Full description on what BDMLR does is on www.bdmlr.org.uk if anyone wants to take a peek.
Trained Medics will be there on the night to lend a hand and speak to anyone interested in either becoming a volunteer Marine Mammal Medic or to answer any questions.
Will be a very good night for all :Razz

Thumper
25-Sep-10, 07:54
Will be helping and playing on the night. :D Very worthwhile cause. Funds are for both British Divers Marine Life Rescue & Highland Seal Hospital. This is based in Scarfskerry.
Full description on what BDMLR does is on www.bdmlr.org.uk (http://www.bdmlr.org.uk) if anyone wants to take a peek.
Trained Medics will be there on the night to lend a hand and speak to anyone interested in either becoming a volunteer Marine Mammal Medic or to answer any questions.
Will be a very good night for all :Razz

Dancingtaz is far too humble,she is actually the one who has organised the whole thing and has done brilliantly!x

Liz
25-Sep-10, 12:05
Unfortunately, I can't be there but really hope people support this worthwhile cause.

Both the BDMLR and the Highland Seal Hospital do such a great work to help the beautiful creatures which inhabit our coastline.:D

Thumper
27-Sep-10, 13:40
I would like to thank Liz for her wonderful donations to our bingo night,it is very much appreciated! We now have some wonderful prizes up for grabs so please come along and join in the fun,meet some medics and find out more about what we do if you want x

Liz
27-Sep-10, 14:11
Aw Thumper you are so welcome and glad to help such a great cause.

It was so good to see you and Jamie today and a real buzz to meet Olly and Winky the seal pups.

You guys do an amazing work and I really hope lots of people will go to the Prize Bingo and you raise lots of money!:D

Thumper
27-Sep-10, 14:20
Aww thanks Liz,I am glad you enjoyed meeting the boys! They love seeing new faces x

Thumper
28-Sep-10, 17:32
Just a reminder the bingo night is on this friday,please come along and help us to raise funds x

Liz
29-Sep-10, 18:41
I really hope that people will support this worthy cause and maybe end up winning some great prizes.:D

Margaret M.
30-Sep-10, 02:05
I hope you raise tons of dough for a very worthy cause! If I was on your side of the Atlantic, I would be there. :D

Thumper
30-Sep-10, 18:34
Would aslo like to thank jennie Gunn,Castletown PO for her lovely donation,and Dehaviland for his generous donation too x

Liz
30-Sep-10, 19:27
Would aslo like to thank jennie Gunn,Castletown PO for her lovely donation,and Dehaviland for his generous donation too x

It's so great to see that people are supporting these causes.

Having seen, and heard about, the great work being done I would urge those who can to go to the prize bingo and help raise lots of cash.

Ollie and Winky will be so grateful:D

Thumper
01-Oct-10, 08:14
Thank you Liz,hopefully lots of people will come along and support us,we are heading into grey season our busiest time of year and will more than likely have lots of pups that need our help x

dancingtaz13
02-Oct-10, 16:38
A big huge thanks to everyone that came to this event last night, despite the horrible weather. We made just under £500 which is a great amount once again. Thank you to all who donated raffle prizes & baking too as these raised the most money.

Watch this space for our next charity event.

Liz
02-Oct-10, 18:20
Really glad you raised such a great amount. Just a shame the weather was so awful!:confused

Well done!:D

S&LHEN
02-Oct-10, 22:08
It was a fantastic night out really enjoyed it, thank you very much xx

Thumper
03-Oct-10, 09:08
Glad to hear it went well,gutted I couldnt make it,still feeling awful!I will definately make it up though! x

Liz
03-Oct-10, 13:22
Glad to hear it went well,gutted I couldnt make it,still feeling awful!I will definately make it up though! x

Aw you couldn't help being poorly! Stop feeling guilty and get well soon. x