PDA

View Full Version : eyesore

tiggertoo
16-Jul-06, 16:10
took my dug oot by the trinkie a walk eday, goin by the old coastguard station now occupied by DD joinery i noticed the place is getting a bit o an eyesore with scrap cars lying at the side o the road and junk aboot. no very nice looking for when tourists ar passing and the thing is mr d dunnet who owns the property is a member of the pultney peoples project who want to clean up pultneytoon and get folk to tidy their gardens up so maybay mr Dunnet will start at his own doorstep first and set an example

dirdyweeker
16-Jul-06, 18:39
funnily enough I went out walking that way last week too and was really shocked at the mess all around the whole area at the above mentioned place. Everyone visiting the Trinkie has to pass it and it spoils the whole area.

obiron
16-Jul-06, 19:42
granted it is a bit of a mess but you could walk down the green road and miss it completely.

dirdyweeker
16-Jul-06, 21:09
granted it is a bit of a mess but you could walk down the green road and miss it completely.

I was on my way back from the Trinkie having taken the road out to the Old Man O' Wick, so used both paths. I would think most people going to there would drive or walk the main road out.

pulteney person
16-Jul-06, 21:14
But people like to walk the scenic route, round the road and take in all the views.