PDA

View Full Version : O2 down again!

BAND1T
08-Sep-10, 08:52
O2 reception in the Wick area is down again!

I have reported it as a fault to 02, but if anyone else has the time, please call and report it to 08448 090 202 to see if the fault can be escalated and repaired quicker than it was a month ago.

peedie man
08-Sep-10, 10:25
it could be longer this time,,,the wall carrying the cables has collapsed at the harbour

BAND1T
08-Sep-10, 11:16
it could be longer this time,,,the wall carrying the cables has collapsed at the harbour

Oh good grief! I thought that the site of this mast was up at the airport?

peedie man
08-Sep-10, 11:29
there is one at airport also thats how some folk is getting it ok on the wick side of town

BAND1T
08-Sep-10, 12:12
there is one at airport also thats how some folk is getting it ok on the wick side of town

Well I am in between bilbster & haster in line of sight with the airport & I have no reception. So that cant be working either.

Kirdon
08-Sep-10, 12:38

Went and had a look, seems the wall has damaged the power cables and they have had to disconnect it.

Mast at the airport beside Simrad I believe is Vodafone.

MusicWicker
08-Sep-10, 15:51
Mast at Kongsberg is Vodafone

tommy1979
08-Sep-10, 21:25

i can get a week o2 signal up at the airport, just nowhere else [evil]

Geo
08-Sep-10, 23:31
O2 working fine at Bilbster and at Tesco when I was in about 9pm. Is it just the 3G signal thst is affected?