PDA

View Full Version : Surreal

Ricco
16-Jul-06, 14:46
Just had a large blue/green dragonfly cruise in through the open door, motor up the kitchen and back, take a spin round me and then back out the door. Wow!:eek:

connieb19
16-Jul-06, 14:55
Just had a large blue/green dragonfly cruise in through the open door, motor up the kitchen and back, take a spin round me and then back out the door. Wow!:eek:Too much sun, it's not good for you!! lol :lol:

Ricco
16-Jul-06, 15:00
Too much sun, it's not good for you!! lol :lol:

I know. Last week I'll swear I saw a fairie but it was probably that dragonfly. ;) I'm going to get my camera anad see if I can get a snap.

connieb19
16-Jul-06, 15:03
I know. Last week I'll swear I saw a fairie but it was probably that dragonfly. ;) I'm going to get my camera anad see if I can get a snap.LOl, I thought you said, you saw a DRAGON, fly past you in the kitchen!!! Like I say too much sun, I must come inside now, because it's me who's seeing things..lol:eek:

Ricco
16-Jul-06, 15:11
LOl, I thought you said, you saw a DRAGON, fly past you in the kitchen!!! Like I say too much sun, I must come inside now, because it's me who's seeing things..lol:eek:

No, that only happens when I enter the kitchen when she is cooking. lol :lol:

Sporran
16-Jul-06, 17:20
I know. Last week I'll swear I saw a fairie but it was probably that dragonfly. ;) I'm going to get my camera anad see if I can get a snap.

Ricco, I think you need to confer with Rheghead, who posted several months ago that he has seen fairies! :Razz

canuck
16-Jul-06, 17:40
No, that only happens when I enter the kitchen when she is cooking. lol :lol:

Calling the cook a dragon! That will get you in the dog house! Or did I go way off the word game here? If so, sorry to Connie and Ricco.