Quick guys... get in!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1027/757609629_508f24829d.jpg

Gleber2
08-Sep-10, 19:46
And I thought you were growing up James. Tsk Tsk:Razz[evil]

Jeid
08-Sep-10, 22:44
I couldn't resist ;)

I really wanted to post a time circuit that had present day and then go back to 1985, but this will do :)

Gleber2
09-Sep-10, 16:02
I couldn't resist ;)

I really wanted to post a time circuit that had present day and then go back to 1985, but this will do :)
Have you heard the bands latest material and CD or are you just continuing your long held dislike and prejudice?

Jeid
09-Sep-10, 16:29
I have heard their latest material, I still don't like it. Paul's voice just grates. No keen.

I listened to all 4 tracks on their myspace when they posted them.

I'd be shocked if you were defending them, especially given your previous voicings about them.

Gleber2
09-Sep-10, 17:10
I have heard their latest material, I still don't like it. Paul's voice just grates. No keen.

I listened to all 4 tracks on their myspace when they posted them.

I'd be shocked if you were defending them, especially given your previous voicings about them.
Not defending them, questioning you. I have not heard anything of theirs of late so cannot comment on their music. Your opinions are your territory and would not question them. Public statement and public slagging of another act which is trying to succeed in the same way as yours I feel the right to protest at. I may not find the ego posturing of most young bands particulary wholesome but that is the way of things in the modern music business and I would criticise you in the same way I may have criticised them but I truly can't remember running down their music as I have heard very little of it.
Whether I like the music produced by the youth of today or not, is beside the point. Good luck to you all, and that even includes Astronot.;)

Jeid
09-Sep-10, 17:19
I was poking fun. I'm not trying to succeed, however, I appreciate the goodwill.

Just heard about the desk again. I suppose it's safe to say the cat's are not popular at Dunnet Head?

Gleber2
09-Sep-10, 17:26
I was poking fun. I'm not trying to succeed, however, I appreciate the goodwill.

Just heard about the desk again. I suppose it's safe to say the cat's are not popular at Dunnet Head?
The cat, like the human race, is hanging on to life by the skin of its teeth. She has used up quite a number of her nine lives.
You are not trying to succeed? I don't believe you:Razz.

Jeid
09-Sep-10, 17:36
I'd say so, it should be glad it's stil breathing!

Not really. Just playing every now and again and writing. Spending much more time recording just now. Have new songs for the band but not had time to get to them due to other work. Which is grand :)

Jeid
11-Sep-10, 18:01
Good luck tonight...

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb223/jeid2000/BTTE.jpg

whitechina
24-Sep-10, 00:05
I had a listen to both Estrella and Astronot on Myspace.If either band has a chance of making it big then I'd put money on Estrella.
Seems to me Jeids criticism arises from envy and nothing else.:confused

Jeid
24-Sep-10, 01:50
Envy? I don't think so.

You're entitled to your opinion, but tbh, this isn't a competition. I like poking fun and if you think I'm at all envious of anything Estrella have done, then you're wrong. There's bigger fish in Caithness that have far exceeded anything that that band have done and I still poke fun at them... see Gleber2 for reference.

In reality though, neither band has a chance of making it big. Astronot are geographically challenged and Estrella... well, it's not 1985 is it? :)

Gleber2
24-Sep-10, 02:32
Envy? I don't think so.

You're entitled to your opinion, but tbh, this isn't a competition. I like poking fun and if you think I'm at all envious of anything Estrella have done, then you're wrong. There's bigger fish in Caithness that have far exceeded anything that that band have done and I still poke fun at them... see Gleber2 for reference.

In reality though, neither band has a chance of making it big. Astronot are geographically challenged and Estrella... well, it's not 1985 is it? :)
Dunno Jeid, Astronot are bad enough to make it.:)[evil]

Jeid
24-Sep-10, 10:21
Astronot can barely make a sandwich!

zebedy
24-Sep-10, 17:05
Astronot can barely make a sandwich!

i tried to like this...

it wasn't facebook...

fml

Jeid
25-Sep-10, 03:35
Haha... WIN!

buddyrich
26-Sep-10, 16:55
At the very least Estrella's shtick gives you something to poke fun at. How to parody Astronot?

Jeid
26-Sep-10, 18:16
We manage it :)