PDA

View Full Version : Toilets at retail park???

connieb19
15-Jul-06, 22:58
I was at the Retail park in Wick today when an elderly lady asked me where the toilets were. I hadn't thought about it before, but, where are they? :confused:

willowbankbear
15-Jul-06, 23:00
There arent any my friend[evil]

krieve
15-Jul-06, 23:01
I'm not sure if there are any connie but maybe i'm wrong.

connieb19
15-Jul-06, 23:02
There arent any my friend[evil]Really, that's not very handy, especially when some people are travelling a fair distance to shop there..:(

changilass
15-Jul-06, 23:08
I was at the Retail park in Wick today when an elderly lady asked me where the toilets were. I hadn't thought about it before, but, where are they? :confused:

Toilets in homebase at the back near the stairs:D

connieb19
15-Jul-06, 23:11
Toilets in homebase at the back near the stairs:DThanks Changilass, that's handy to know. I'm afraid i was no help to the old lady today, I hope she made it in time lol, she was in Argos when she asked me!! :eek:

willowbankbear
15-Jul-06, 23:13
You learn something new everyday then eh:) Im in a company of 3 & they didnt know that, Ive only been to Homebase twice & never noticed

Fran
18-Jul-06, 00:54
Lidl's are very good at letting people use their toilet.

tommy1979
18-Jul-06, 17:24
every store at the retail park has to have a toilet available for the public to use, just ask an assistant in the store and they will let you use it...maybe even give you a hand :eek::lol:

burstbucker
18-Jul-06, 22:47
Not every store there has to have public toilets, only the ones with a sales area over 500 square metres in floor area.