if all you had in the world was a £1
and you had to spend it,what would you spend it on,
i would by a lottery ticket.

Billy Boy
15-Jul-06, 20:21
if all you had in the world was a £1
and you had to spend it,what would you spend it on,
i would by a lottery ticket.

well there aint much else you can buy for a £1 lol without buying tat;)

willowbankbear
15-Jul-06, 20:41
A brand new daily newspaper a loaf of bread & packet of extra chewing gum

connieb19
15-Jul-06, 21:00
I'd buy a whole box of red paper clips...:)

connieb19
15-Jul-06, 21:02
A brand new daily newspaper a loaf of bread & packet of extra chewing gumIt's over a pound now for most loaves...:(

Billy Boy
15-Jul-06, 21:05
A brand new daily newspaper a loaf of bread & packet of extra chewing gum

like i said you buy nothing but tat for a pound, so i take it your news paper was the daily sport lol[lol]

Cedric Farthsbottom III
16-Jul-06, 00:16
Two Biscuit Boosts and a packet o' Flame Grilled McCoys......Happy Bunny!!!!:lol:

willowbankbear
16-Jul-06, 00:24
It's over a pound now for most loaves...:(

Safeway savers were 25p & ye can get cheap ane`s from LIdls connieb19. OPEN yer eyes chikky, bargains to be had girl

Cedric Farthsbottom III
16-Jul-06, 00:26
Safeway Savers ........R.I.P:lol: :lol:

willowbankbear
16-Jul-06, 00:27
like i said you buy nothing but tat for a pound, so i take it your news paper was the daily sport lol[lol]

Im not sure, the mirror does a good X-word but a mince suduko & I dont buy the record(BOYCOTT IT) or the sun. the broadsheets, well I dont have the time to read them nowadays.

connieb19
16-Jul-06, 00:28
Two Biscuit Boosts and a packet o' Flame Grilled McCoys......Happy Bunny!!!!:lol:It's only ONE pound you have mind!! :roll: Grrrrr, 2 minutes is a long time..lol. especialy if you're needing a pee.

footie chick
16-Jul-06, 01:05
I'd put in in a charity box would make me feel better for longer than spending it;)

brokencross
16-Jul-06, 01:22
I would give my £1-00 to Lord Levy and whatsmore I wouldn't expect anything in return............................................ ..................what's that I hear "Arise Sir Brokencross" no, I'm only dreaming.

Ricco
16-Jul-06, 14:43
I would buy as many juicy oranges as I could and sell each for 38p. Alan Sugar would be proud. lol :D

scorriebasher
16-Jul-06, 19:05
I would buy a mcdonalds cheese burger and still have a penny left:lol:

obiron
16-Jul-06, 19:39
would stick it in a tin cos im trying to save up so i can hit primark just before christmas and have a rare day out.