PDA

View Full Version : Baby clothes

AliciaMackinnon
05-Sep-10, 16:39
Hi

I recently had my daughter... she is long and skinny and only at a month old... finding clothes that are a good fit is impossiable!!!!! Everything is either tight on her or to big!!!! She fits 0-3 months length wise and newborn width wise!!! I even put a 3-6 month t-shirt on her today and it fits perfect!!! I know every baby is different but all my clothes for her are to big yet! Has anyone else had trouble??

annemarie482
05-Sep-10, 17:23
unfotunately all shop sizes are different too although they're labelled the same.
trial and error is the only away forward. sorry!

AliciaMackinnon
06-Sep-10, 00:28
darn!!! Oh wells its fun I get to buy lots of girlie clothes!!!

summer
06-Sep-10, 19:43
My daughter was exactly the same, she's 3 months old now so maybe I could pass some stuff on to you unless you'd prefer to have new? Shopping for baby clothes is great!

sutherland87
07-Sep-10, 22:52
my daughter was exactly the same next is brilliant b coz they do the adjustable waist band my daughter is three and still has no waist but long legs still shop there!!!

AliciaMackinnon
09-Sep-10, 00:09
My daughter was exactly the same, she's 3 months old now so maybe I could pass some stuff on to you unless you'd prefer to have new? Shopping for baby clothes is great!

anything would be great as mean as it sounds I grudge buying new clothes for her coz they only fit for like a week or not at all in some cases!!

ShelleyCowie
09-Sep-10, 12:25
My son is 2 in October, he is still in some 6-9 month clothes :eek: any trousers i buy that are 12-18 months are absolutely massive, yet he needs that size t-shirts.

My youngest is 2 weeks and he is fine in newborn, but he is a teeny wee thing still. Somehow i think he is on his way to being a beefcake tho! [lol]

It just depends where you buy clothes from, i found tesco clothes to be quite awkward. I tend to do a big order to Asda because they are the best fitting clothes that i can find for mine.

AliciaMackinnon
09-Sep-10, 12:30
Awww I got a couple o bits from agros and they seem great!!!!!!!!!