PDA

View Full Version : Creamola Foam!

jings00
05-Sep-10, 12:43
"Caithness HorizonsWe will very shortly have Kramola Fizz/Creamola Foam in stock in our shop!! Very excited!! "
Just caught this on Facebook.......there will be queues out the door!!

teenybash
05-Sep-10, 13:43
Brilliant....loved it!

balto
05-Sep-10, 14:13
o.m.g this is brilliant high time we got this back in our shops, yipee

teenybash
05-Sep-10, 14:34
You can also get it from Ebay.......yipee.......:lol:

puffin croft
05-Sep-10, 14:45
what is it??

dragonfly
05-Sep-10, 14:52
a very sweet fruit flavoured powder that you mix with water and drink, fizzes up something chronic in the glass, think along the lines of Andrews Liver Salts but 100x sweeter!

I never liked it so won't be queuing up for it lol

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Vg5eAV7ddxs/SqzvmbekrOI/AAAAAAAAAEo/cFz7VhOZcts/s400/CREAMOLA+FOAM.jpg

Kodiak
05-Sep-10, 15:03
This is not Creamola Foam but a poor Substitute called Kramola Fizz. My Son bought some of the Orange Flavour and for a start it is Crystals and not the powder that Creamola Foam was. It mixed quite well but the taste was....well....Horrible, sickly sweet, Yuch!!

I was so disappointed it was unreal and I will never buy any of it let alone drink it.

This is the container it comes in, a plastc tub :-

http://i52.tinypic.com/30vcf2d.jpg

dragonfly
05-Sep-10, 15:09
it mixed quite well but the taste was....well....Horrible, sickly sweet, Yuch!!

thats pretty much how I remember the original stuff lol, maybe you had a nostalgic memory of how it used to taste

telfordstar
05-Sep-10, 15:10
This is not Creamola Foam but a poor Substitute called Kramola Fizz. My Son bought some of the Orange Flavour and for a start is is Crystals and not the powder that Creamola Foam was. It mixed quite well but the taste was....well....Horrible, sickly sweet, Yuch!!

I was so disappointed it was unreal and I will never buy any of it let alone drink it.

I got a small tub outo a lillle shop in inverness, couldnt wait to try it out and was mega disappointed when i did. Like you said it mixed well but was a little to bright orange and really didna taste all that great either, I wont be purchasing this overpriced crap again. I loved the original cremola foam but that stuff was no where near the same :(