PDA

View Full Version : Tesco

wild1
15-Jul-06, 07:04
If you log into Tesco at their clothing page and register interest you get £25.00 clothing vouchers free it will come in handy when our Wick store opens.

www.tesco.co.uk

Doolally
15-Jul-06, 10:59
I can't find the link for the voucher page. Which one is it on?

wild1
15-Jul-06, 11:51
Go to tesco home page, then customer info, click clothing then click on save £25.00 on the latest fashions and register hope that helps.

mccaugm
15-Jul-06, 16:43
http://www.clothingattesco.com/ManagedStorage/Renderers/Core/

Did it and I get my vouchers in six weeks, yayy thanks for the tip.

Billy Boy
15-Jul-06, 17:08
entrants will be sent in the post coupons equating to £25 against nominated spend in single transactions on any clothing (£4 off spend of £20, £5 off spend of £25, £6 off spend of £30 and £10 off spend of £50). Coupons will be sent within 6 weeks of registering. Registration is open to all residents of the UK & IOM. Only one registration is valid per individual. See individual coupons for full terms and conditions.

Tesco Stores Ltd, Tesco House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt, Herts EN8 9SL

2little2late
15-Jul-06, 17:10
Hope you know these are actually money off vouchers.

These are the terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions for registering to receive £25 worth of vouchers:

Upon registering at www.tesco.com/clothing to receive regular email newsletters, entrants will be sent in the post coupons equating to £25 against nominated spend in single transactions on any clothing (£4 off spend of £20, £5 off spend of £25, £6 off spend of £30 and £10 off spend of £50). Coupons will be sent within 6 weeks of registering. Registration is open to all residents of the UK & IOM. Only one registration is valid per individual. See individual coupons for full terms and conditions.

Tesco Stores Ltd, Tesco House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt, Herts EN8 9SL

Doolally
15-Jul-06, 17:15
Found it now. Thanks.

Elenna
15-Jul-06, 17:37
Those are likely to come in handy. Thanks! :)

crystal
15-Jul-06, 22:53
ooo the coupons should come in handy after all i do like my shopping thanks :lol:

goldenguernsey
16-Jul-06, 23:59
Thanks for that, just signed up for the vouchers,
Cheers.

dragonfly
17-Jul-06, 20:22
Thanks Wild1, notice its per individual not per household, so think that I might sign up for my husband, daughter, son, cat, dog, goldfish ..............

Merry Xmas kids hope you like your new clothes that Santa has brought! :D

gatekeeper
18-Jul-06, 23:42
When do the voucher expire? Will the Tesco's in Wick be open before they run out?

Razz
20-Jul-06, 13:09
Thanks for that have just registered

jambo
20-Jul-06, 13:21
Have just registered to. The vouchers will come in very handy.