PDA

View Full Version : Police seize higher power car then crash it....

upolian
04-Sep-10, 13:11
http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1315935_police_officers_seize_highpowered_sports_c ar__then_crash_it_into_garden_wall

Opinions?Will it get swept under the carpet....

AliciaMackinnon
04-Sep-10, 13:12
pot calling kettle black is all im saying!!! but i bet the officers in question wil get a slap on the wrist n thats it!! after all police stick up for there own!!!!!!!!!!

DeHaviLand
04-Sep-10, 13:45
http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1315935_police_officers_seize_highpowered_sports_c ar__then_crash_it_into_garden_wall

Opinions?Will it get swept under the carpet....

Its a car, surely someone will notice it even with a carpet on top of it? ;)

mrlennie
04-Sep-10, 14:12
"As a pensioner I could do without this. I am angry as I have only just done up my garden and within a few weeks of doing it this happens.

Pretty much sums it up.

AliciaMackinnon
04-Sep-10, 14:17
omg was it ur garden??

Kevin Milkins
04-Sep-10, 14:44
A bit of T Cut and some elbow grese will have it looking brand new in no time.;)

ducati
04-Sep-10, 15:17
I think even Upolian might be struggling to polish that out :lol:

sandyr1
04-Sep-10, 17:00
Methinks they are in Biggggg Poopppppp.

Phill
05-Sep-10, 12:07
GMP's finest have never been very good with whizzy cars.
When they got their Sierra Cosworths many years ago it was only a matter of days before they parked one in a shop front, then they 'lost' another to the Ordsall scallies who raced it around Salford like a trophy with the lights flashing and sirens blaring before torching it.

dafi
05-Sep-10, 12:32
They might have crashed it but i bet it will be the bloke they took it off that will get the blame for their crash whilst the cops get off scot free......or even with large compo payments for the whiplash they recieved as a result........

Miss Mack
09-Sep-10, 13:14
:~( what a waste of an Evo !

tonkatojo
09-Sep-10, 13:29
GMP's finest have never been very good with whizzy cars.
When they got their Sierra Cosworths many years ago it was only a matter of days before they parked one in a shop front, then they 'lost' another to the Ordsall scallies who raced it around Salford like a trophy with the lights flashing and sirens blaring before torching it.

Many years ago the Newcastle finest had a car called a " Ford Savage " and that was a hot car in those days.

sandyr1
09-Sep-10, 18:54
Many years ago the Newcastle finest had a car called a " Ford Savage " and that was a hot car in those days.

Wasn't that a hot Cortina with several mods and a V6??

tonkatojo
09-Sep-10, 19:31
Wasn't that a hot Cortina with several mods and a V6??

I have just googled it and your correct, I honestly thought it was a zephyr or zodiac.

sandyr1
09-Sep-10, 19:47
I have just googled it and your correct, I honestly thought it was a zephyr or zodiac.

In the London Met Police, they used a few Sunbeam Tigers with the V8....Only the Police Women were allowed to drive them...wonder why?!

tonkatojo
09-Sep-10, 20:00
In the London Met Police, they used a few Sunbeam Tigers with the V8....Only the Police Women were allowed to drive them...wonder why?!

Normal sized bobbies wouldn't fit in them LOL.

The zodiac/zephyr I was on about was the square boxy one, we called then "Dagenham dust bins", they were v4 or v6 engines with the bakolite timing wheels.