PDA

View Full Version : Giving into temptation.

cuddlepop
03-Sep-10, 17:58
I have been sooo very good this week and have cut out all "treats" from my diet but just 5mins ago I opened my daughters "12 mini caramel flapjacks" .....I've had 2 already.

Be warned they are tasty very very tasty.:lol:

Well what have you given into this week?;)

Dadie
03-Sep-10, 18:55
Only one bar of chocolate....1kg of dairy milk:eek:

annemarie482
03-Sep-10, 18:58
i bit a jaffa cake then realised what i'd done and spat it out! :lol::roll:

cuddlepop
03-Sep-10, 19:19

You mean Jaffa cakes arent allowed,I've had two after lunch.

There's only 1g of fat per cake so I thought that gave me permission.;)

cuddlepop
03-Sep-10, 19:21
Only one bar of chocolate....1kg of dairy milk:eek:

Thats the thing with dairy milk chocolate one square is never eneogh.:lol:

Bazeye
03-Sep-10, 19:46

Just say No! Jaffa cakes are the gateway that lead to harder stuff.

b3n
03-Sep-10, 19:52
I was shocked to find out that just 2 small party sausage rolls has 100 cals in it!! Tesco's own brand.

Bazeye
03-Sep-10, 20:01
Cut them into slices then.

teenybash
03-Sep-10, 20:36
Just about to give into temptation and have fresh stawberries dipped in sugar. At the moment I am enjoying the anticipation....all part of the thrill of temptation....:)

Gronnuck
03-Sep-10, 22:17
I have been sooo very good this week and have cut out all "treats" from my diet but just 5mins ago I opened my daughters "12 mini caramel flapjacks" .....I've had 2 already.

Be warned they are tasty very very tasty.

Well what have you given into this week?

The calories don't count if you run on the spot while you're eating them ;) but the guilt of scoffing your daughter's flapjacks will eat away at you :eek:

ShelleyCowie
03-Sep-10, 22:23
Every night since Sunday me and my hubby grabbed 2 spoons and a tub of ben and jerrys ice cream and munched our way thru! :eek: Cookie dough, half baked...phish food! Yum!

AliciaMackinnon
03-Sep-10, 23:46
I had everything going.... but iv got an excuse...... Im breast feeding my daughter so I need all those calories!!! I loose like 500 a sitting lol!!! But I will be stopping eating like I am once Eilidh stops feeding off me!!! So il love it whilst I can!

joxville
04-Sep-10, 00:03
I can resist everything but temptation. :D

Dadie
04-Sep-10, 09:09
Alicia you only need an extra 200cals a day when breastfeeding!
That is the same as a slice of toast with butter.
You can find the weight creeping on rather than the baby weight dropping off!
Eat healthy meals and snack on proper foods and you will feel better for it. Sandwiches are great as you can eat them one handed and smoothies that have a handful of fruit chucked in, you will have more energy and that will help being able to cope with the lack of sleep.
But a bag of sneaky malteasers is hard to resist at 3am when up with a night feed:lol:

AliciaMackinnon
04-Sep-10, 10:51
Eat healthy meals and snack on proper foods and you will feel better for it. Sandwiches are great as you can eat them one handed and smoothies that have a handful of fruit chucked in, you will have more energy and that will help being able to cope with the lack of sleep.
But a bag of sneaky malteasers is hard to resist at 3am when up with a night feed:lol:

:( yes mum... haha. Damn i was enjoying eating crap(although i do eat 3 square meals a day and make sure I get my 5 a day) Il lay off the buscuits then... cant hav a cup of tea without them! :lol:

Rheghead
04-Sep-10, 11:09
If you want to lose weight then just think that there's lots of fly wings and legs trapped inside the food or there was a rat urinating over the unhealthy snacks the night before.

When my OH is scoffing into a fancy snack then I just happen to say there was a load of flies hovering over it about an hour ago and she throws it in the bin.

ShelleyCowie
04-Sep-10, 11:28
I had everything going.... but iv got an excuse...... Im breast feeding my daughter so I need all those calories!!! I loose like 500 a sitting lol!!! But I will be stopping eating like I am once Eilidh stops feeding off me!!! So il love it whilst I can!

I read this and thought WOO HOO! im off the hook.....

Then i read this! [lol] Darn! Ben and Jerrys can be eaten one handed too lol

AliciaMackinnon
04-Sep-10, 13:10
I read this and thought WOO HOO! im off the hook.....

Then i read this! [lol] Darn! Ben and Jerrys can be eaten one handed too lol

haha I no i thot i was lucky 2!!!!

cuddlepop
04-Sep-10, 16:34
The calories don't count if you run on the spot while you're eating them ;) but the guilt of scoffing your daughter's flapjacks will eat away at you :eek:

Thats why she bought two packets as she knew I'd give into tempation.:lol: