PDA

View Full Version : i was wondering..

Roisin
02-Sep-10, 18:02
i was wondering how i could change my name on here

Bazeye
02-Sep-10, 19:46
Dont tell me he/she has walked out on you.

tootz
02-Sep-10, 19:52
I Dont Think You Can.. Have You TriedContacting Bill Fernie? :)

Roisin
02-Sep-10, 19:57
no i havent but i will thanks

sandyr1
02-Sep-10, 20:51
Dont tell me he/she has walked out on you.

You are just TOOOOOOOO funny today!

Bazeye
02-Sep-10, 20:51
Are you Liam or Roisin?

Tubthumper
02-Sep-10, 21:13
Send a pm straight to niall fernie, he sorted miknhev out, I'm sure he'll be able to operate to separate youse!

sandyr1
02-Sep-10, 21:19
Go to FAQ...type in 'change user name' and the info will some up on what to do!
They say then can do it only under extreme situations....
I changed mine by adding a 1 behind my Moniker....

I do think they are rather busy and really not disinterested....I am sure if it was really important they would/ but is it necessary...Just be re-born under a new identity!

Roisin
02-Sep-10, 21:26
thank you guys and this is roisin :)

EDDIE
03-Sep-10, 06:08
thank you guys and this is roisin :)

When i see your user name it a bit like back in the seventys when some people used to have stickers in the top of there front window of there car at each side with there name on it.
I think the only way you can change your username you would have to close your account down here and re register it i was wanting to change mine to lower casing rather than all in capitals.

Bazeye
03-Sep-10, 09:34
Why do people want to change their user names anyway? Serious question. Its not like getting a tattoo and later regretting it is it?:confused

Ricco
03-Sep-10, 21:09
Why do people want to change their user names anyway? Serious question. Its not like getting a tattoo and later regretting it is it?:confused

Depends on what Liam did! ;)

Goodness! I must change my avatar!

Bobinovich
07-Sep-10, 00:13
Now how did you manage that so quick when our long-suffering Shelley is *still* Bain and not Cowie as she requested when she got married! :confused:Razz

Roisin
07-Sep-10, 00:23
i messaged bill fernie and another person like a admin person messaged me and asked me what i would like my new username to be

changilass
07-Sep-10, 00:25
It really is amazing what results you can achieve when going about things in the right manner.