PDA

View Full Version : Stig Unmasked. Are we on the right track?

sandyr1
02-Sep-10, 15:43
The news around the World today...
Headlines...STIG Unhelmeted! (If there is such a word.)
Do you think many of us are on the wrong track with what we watch, read and listen to.....
Does this matter when we as the Human Race are going to the 'down below' place in a handbasket! But we all watch it........

changilass
02-Sep-10, 15:46
Surely there is room for the lighthearted as well as the serious.

It would be a very sad place if not.

theone
02-Sep-10, 16:25
The news around the World today...
Headlines...STIG Unhelmeted! (If there is such a word.)
Do you think many of us are on the wrong track with what we watch, read and listen to.....
Does this matter when we as the Human Race are going to the 'down below' place in a handbasket! But we all watch it........

A bit off topic, but.....

I think the volume of front page headlines and television time given to a story about a cat being put in a wheelie bin, compared to that given to a story about a child mauled by a vicious breed of dog, says it all.

Logical
02-Sep-10, 17:42
Is your post about how awesome it will be to know who the stig is :)

Or a rant about how this is top news when there are children dying all over the world.

Im leaning towards the latter ;)

ducati
02-Sep-10, 17:48
Too much doom and gloom, I only do fun now :lol:

Bazeye
02-Sep-10, 19:50
.STIG Unhelmeted! (If there is such a word.).

Try uncircumcised.

b3n
02-Sep-10, 20:15
Now we just need to know who Batman, Superman, Spiderman and Banana Man are. If only they would go to court and fight for their rights to tell the world who they are.

BTW my favourite part of the News at Ten with Trevor MacDonald was the 'and finally' bit!

Bazeye
02-Sep-10, 20:17
BTW my favourite part of the News at Ten with Trevor MacDonald was the 'and finally' bit!

Well if you dont like it, dont watch it.

b3n
02-Sep-10, 20:24
No you missed the point. The and finally part was usually something nice. So you had 25 minutes of bad news as usual and then the last five minutes was to cheer you up with some good or funny news.

Plus no one actually likes watching the news. We all do it to keep up to date with current events no matter how bad or good it gets.

Bazeye
02-Sep-10, 20:33
No you missed the point. The and finally part was usually something nice. So you had 25 minutes of bad news as usual and then the last five minutes was to cheer you up with some good or funny news.

Congratulations, youve just been "whooshed".;)

mrlennie
02-Sep-10, 22:01
Congratulations, youve just been "whooshed".;)

Don't get ya Bazeye what you on about son?

Logical
02-Sep-10, 22:09
I think im too new to know what your on about an all.

Bazeye
02-Sep-10, 22:21
You pair dont get me that easily. :D

mrlennie
02-Sep-10, 22:23
Come down to our level of stupidity and enlighten us :)

Dog-eared
02-Sep-10, 22:45
Re OP

Yes, the news can be badly skewed, but I think Sabine Schmitz should be the next Stig - without the crash helmet. :D

annemarie482
02-Sep-10, 22:48
lets face it, who the heck knew who ben collins was anyway?!!
i love watching top gear and it makes little difference i know who he was as i dont know who he is!!
applications to be sent to...........lol

Angel
02-Sep-10, 23:06
I think mrlennie was whooshed there too, Bazeye...lol...

Angel...