PDA

View Full Version : Grumpy

squidge
02-Sep-10, 12:07
This board is really grumpy just now, Whats with the bad tempered jibes at each other. I just looked at three threads and they have all degenerated into grumpy nitpicking, name calling threads. Whats going on folks?

changilass
02-Sep-10, 12:12
A new moon phase perhaps?

Agree with you sentiments though squidge.

jings00
02-Sep-10, 12:13
whaddya mean everyone's grumpy?? pah!!! hmph!!!

Corrie 3
02-Sep-10, 12:35
A lot of people do things behind the safety of their PC screen that they woudnt dare do in the real world....I suppose its a form of cowardice!!

;);)

Logical
02-Sep-10, 12:35
I think its that time of the month.

mrlennie
02-Sep-10, 17:47
This board is really grumpy just now, Whats with the bad tempered jibes at each other. I just looked at three threads and they have all degenerated into grumpy nitpicking, name calling threads. Whats going on folks?

Amen squidge

teddybear1873
02-Sep-10, 17:55

Probably a contagious disease that spreads from keyboard to keyboard.

davem
02-Sep-10, 18:44
pc (or mac) rage!

Bazeye
02-Sep-10, 20:59
Care to step outside and say that.

Bazeye
02-Sep-10, 21:00
Probably a contagious disease that spreads from keyboard to keyboard.

What, do you mean a virus?

sandyr1
02-Sep-10, 21:04
Care to step outside and say that.

This guy/girlie is pretty funny today! Take a look.

Tubthumper
02-Sep-10, 21:08
I was grumpy. But I've just beasted myself to within an inch of my life on the treadmill of doom. So now I'm all smiley again.

And sweaty too. It's all running down the crack of ma erse while I sit here!:lol:

b3n
02-Sep-10, 21:16
maybe we are all getting grumpy because we know the long long winter is fast aproaching! 2 hours of sunlight a day makes me grumpy

sandyr1
02-Sep-10, 21:22
I was grumpy. But I've just beasted myself to within an inch of my life on the treadmill of doom. So now I'm all smiley again.

And sweaty too. It's all running down the crack of ma erse while I sit here!:lol:

Isn't that a loverly comment! Just the thought of it..... aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Moira
02-Sep-10, 22:34
This board is really grumpy just now, Whats with the bad tempered jibes at each other. <snip>
Whats going on folks?

It's been a dismal summer in the far north of Scotland, Squidge, so maybe that would explain some part of the grumpiness. (sp.?)

I was grumpy. ,<snip>

You post a lot of good, intelligent information on the Forums which is why I cringe when you use "slang swear words" in your posts. You don't need to use them in order to put your point across so why use them at all?

I'd like to see the Caithness dot Org forums once again reflect Community topics/concerns and also the spirit of our various Communities without the snideness oft seen here in recent days. :)

Dadie
02-Sep-10, 22:39
I dont say anything on here that I wouldnt say to peoples faces!
I often bite my tongue on here and walk away from the computer while in real life I would have said something!

Dog-eared
02-Sep-10, 22:52
Lack of a good summer and the thought of a long winter looming ahead mebbe!
Some folks should've ditched the keyboard and gone out on a sunny day, if they're able. :)

annemarie482
02-Sep-10, 22:55
well i'm happy........so there must be summit wrong with me:eek:

Bazeye
02-Sep-10, 23:35
well i'm happy........so there must be summit wrong with me:eek:

So am I, isnt prozac wonderful.

annemarie482
02-Sep-10, 23:38
So am I, isnt prozac wonderful.

lol! i think the bottle of wine i've just sunk has done it for me! ha ha ha!!