PDA

View Full Version : Totally sick and disgusting!!!

S&LHEN
01-Sep-10, 15:44
This made me cry when I saw it! what on earth is the world coming too!! I cant say exactly what I want to or I will get a warning, but its a sad sad world we live in !! If I saw that woman doing that i know exactly what id do to her reguardless of the consiquences!!

http://news.aol.co.uk/world-news/article/sick-girl-throws-6-puppies-to-their-deaths/19616495?icid=main|uk-ws-bb|dl1|link2|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.co.uk%2Fworld-news%2Farticle%2Fsick-girl-throws-6-puppies-to-their-deaths%2F19616495

onecalledk
01-Sep-10, 16:02
totally agree, of course the person who stood and filmed her do this is just as guilty ...

K

brandy
01-Sep-10, 16:33
i watched this and it is very sad, and hard to watch as we know that more than likley all the puppies drowned quickly.
however the comments were just as shocking if not more so than the video.
while, i would never condone this kind of behaviour exspecially if there were alternatives.. the amount of hate msgs that were left and the graphic death threats were pretty scarry!
it looked as if she was a young woman.. possibly a teenager, and quite possibly it could have been a farm dog or like that had a littler and she was told to kill the puppies by drowning them.. which unfortunatly is still today very common.
how many people in our community has known of or heard of an unwanted litter of pups or kittens being drowned. its a lot more common than we would like to think.. just isnt video's and put on youtube like this.in my life time i have had to see two litters killed. one was pups and the other kittens. in both cases they were dying and it was kinder to put them out of thier misery .. so they were shot.
im not saying its right.. but at the end of the day.. a lot of people see it as the lesser evil to drown an unwanted litter than to let them grow up starving. when theres not enough money to feed them or its easier to just kill them than rehome.
if a person is going to be held financially responsible for an unwanted litter then it may seem the best answer for them.
i always have a hard time with so called "animal lovers" who will scream down the world at animal cruelty.. but will turn around and cry for blood for their fellow man.
while i think that cruelty to animals is wrong and that something should be done.. that in this case the people behind the drowning of the puppies should be found and proceuted .. that hunting them down, weighing the down hand and foot and throwing them into the river ... as many said to do.. is just horrible.. we would be no better than the ones that did it in the first place and in fact worse off..

scorrie
01-Sep-10, 17:33
Far worse happens to children throughout the World every day, often at the hands of their own parents. We turn our backs on news regarding atrocities and carry on worrying about the price of diesel and other such trivia instead. Our priorities, as a race of humans, is sadly twisted by consumerism and the self. Jesus is said to have died for our sins. We are utterly unchanged in that regard.

(Climbs down from pulpit to carry on farting around like everyone else)

egregory
01-Sep-10, 17:41
OMG that is horrible.

annemarie482
01-Sep-10, 18:29
i feel an infraction coming on.....
but some things need to be said.
someone should grab that skrawny necked brat and fling her in the river too.
closely followed by the camcorder and heartless twerp filming it.
it makes my blood boil!

hang em!

welsh-witch
01-Sep-10, 18:36
sick, totally sick, bad enough the lass that was throwing them in the river, but the person filming is just as sick, who on earth would want to film that is beyond me, it really is.

Joboco
01-Sep-10, 18:40
That is one SICK b-s-a-d.

Rictina
01-Sep-10, 18:42
Sorry I couldnt finish watching it all, made me feel sick.

squidge
01-Sep-10, 18:59
I didnt watch it but it was filmed in an eastern european country from what the text said. Many rural communities in other countries dont attatch the same sentiment to animals that we do. We cant put our own values onto people from other societies - why do we expect they will feel the same way as we do?. This might be regular or common behaviour where this girl comes from and to start baying for her blood is not on. That said - i didnt watch it because i couldnt - I have no desire to watch puppies being ruthlessly killed thank you very much.

Bazeye
01-Sep-10, 19:21
totally agree, of course the person who stood and filmed her do this is just as guilty ...

K

And she posted it on you tube knowing people like you and I would watch it. Would she have filmed it if she knew nobody was going to watch it?

Alba.gu.brath
01-Sep-10, 19:23
i dont know how any1 could do that!!!!!!!!! What sick son of a ......... would do that to anything neva mind puppies!!!! And what sick son of a ........... films it and puts it on youtube?????

O wells Karma's a B****!!!!!

teenybash
01-Sep-10, 19:53
Couldn't watch...but what a sadness. There are times when it feels shameful to be part of the human race.:(

Logical
01-Sep-10, 19:58
i watched this and it is very sad, and hard to watch as we know that more than likley all the puppies drowned quickly.
however the comments were just as shocking if not more so than the video.
while, i would never condone this kind of behaviour exspecially if there were alternatives.. the amount of hate msgs that were left and the graphic death threats were pretty scarry!
it looked as if she was a young woman.. possibly a teenager, and quite possibly it could have been a farm dog or like that had a littler and she was told to kill the puppies by drowning them.. which unfortunatly is still today very common.
how many people in our community has known of or heard of an unwanted litter of pups or kittens being drowned. its a lot more common than we would like to think.. just isnt video's and put on youtube like this.in my life time i have had to see two litters killed. one was pups and the other kittens. in both cases they were dying and it was kinder to put them out of thier misery .. so they were shot.
im not saying its right.. but at the end of the day.. a lot of people see it as the lesser evil to drown an unwanted litter than to let them grow up starving. when theres not enough money to feed them or its easier to just kill them than rehome.
if a person is going to be held financially responsible for an unwanted litter then it may seem the best answer for them.
i always have a hard time with so called "animal lovers" who will scream down the world at animal cruelty.. but will turn around and cry for blood for their fellow man.
while i think that cruelty to animals is wrong and that something should be done.. that in this case the people behind the drowning of the puppies should be found and proceuted .. that hunting them down, weighing the down hand and foot and throwing them into the river ... as many said to do.. is just horrible.. we would be no better than the ones that did it in the first place and in fact worse off..

That's true, but it doesn't account for the fact that somebody filmed this. Anyone that could film this and place it on the internet is absolutely disgusting.

brandy
01-Sep-10, 20:13
yet every day our own children are filming happy slapping.. and the tourture and deradation of their peers and put it on youtube thinking that it is ace. do i agree with it? No..
but my point was .. that even though its horrific.. the reaction was even worse.. we can not take our culture and impose it onto another one and expect them to see the same as we do.. i think its unthinkable, to have a bucket of water by the bed when in labour and if a little girl is born to drown it.. but that has been done in china.
i dont understand, how someone can take a toddler and burn them over their whole body.. and break them like an unwanted doll..
i can not understand.. how people look at little children and see sex..
these are not in far away places.. the world is not a nice place at times.. but i dont think that death threats are the answer.

Logical
01-Sep-10, 20:24
I understand what you mean...
I agree that what goes on in places close to home can be horrific.
But I personally don't feel that this in anyway excuses what is shown in the video.
I do however understand and respect your opinion and will leave it at that in case this spirals into an argument.

brandy
01-Sep-10, 20:33
no thats fine.. i agree with you that it is unaceptable.. which it is.. but i was thrown off by the responce to it.. exspecially after watching the documentary the dying rooms

Nacho
01-Sep-10, 20:54
sorry, but i don't see much wrong with the video, the girl's just getting rid of some puppies, perhaps not in the most humane way, but what way would be better ?

i love dogs and especially puppies, but she doesn't appear to be reveling in what's she's doing, it's a dirty job and she's getting on with it.

Logical
01-Sep-10, 21:03
sorry, but i don't see much wrong with the video, the girl's just getting rid of some puppies, perhaps not in the most humane way, but what way would be better ?

i love dogs and especially puppies, but she doesn't appear to be reveling in what's she's doing, it's a dirty job and she's getting on with it.

Have to disagree based on the fact that she looks like she's a teen with a hoody (hate to stereotype) and its being filmed. Doesn't really shout "honest days work" to me.:(

Logical
01-Sep-10, 21:08
no thats fine.. i agree with you that it is unaceptable.. which it is.. but i was thrown off by the responce to it.. exspecially after watching the documentary the dying rooms

People can go cold the second an animal is hurt. I've seen certain members of this forum (who wont be named(middle page here (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=93538))) threaten to kill anyone who kills a feral cat. So yes I see what you mean about the comments being rather terrible:~(.

babybunt
01-Sep-10, 21:11

Its totally disgusting, I am sickened with this and your response is horrible, 'dirty job'???

What way would be better???? SPAY AND NEUTER and then there wouldn't be unwanted puppies! Simples!

annemarie482
01-Sep-10, 21:15
but she doesn't appear to be reveling in what's she's doing, it's a dirty job and she's getting on with it.

what about the bit where she goes "weeeeeeeee" as she flings the poor pup in?!!

S&LHEN
01-Sep-10, 21:28
Yes this is exactly what i was going to say the *Weeeeeee* actually shows shes enjoying herself and the puppies look to be more than a few days old so its simply not acceptable dogs should be neutered etc drowning or inflicting pain on either a human/animal is completely WRONG and UNACCEPTABLE :(:~(

what about the bit where she goes "weeeeeeeee" as she flings the poor pup in?!!

scorrie
01-Sep-10, 21:53
Sick, sicker, sickest.

Please arrange the above words to indicate who is worse:-

1. People drowning puppies
2. People filming same
3. People who know what is in a video, know they won't like it, yet still watch it.

Answers on a postcard.

This weeks prize:- "Disgusted-Tunbridge Wells" T-shirt (One size fits all)

Logical
01-Sep-10, 22:01
Scorrie, from that and your previous comment, I cant understand whos side you are on. Would help if you could clarify ;)

northener
01-Sep-10, 22:58
You want disgusting treatment of dogs?

I make absolutely no apologies for posting this.

The next time you go to Spain, never mind bullfighting, the bulls get off lightly. The way we treat our abandoned running dogs pales into insignificance compared to the problems they have in Spain.[evil]

Just Google 'Galgos' 'Hanging' and 'Spain'.

Galgos is Spanish for a Greyhound or running dog. It is fairly standard procedure in some 'rural' (read backward knuckle dragger) areas to hang any dog that doen't perform.

Offended? You effin' well should be.[evil]

sandyr1
02-Sep-10, 04:30
Just a thought...Didn't people on farms and the like, put kittens and pups in a bag as soon as they were born, and drown them either in a water barrel or the pond...usually before their eyes were open!
The video is not nice.

upolian
02-Sep-10, 07:42
Looked at the title,read part of the description,closed the page,word's cannot describe!!!!!

ducati
02-Sep-10, 11:00
Sick and disgusting - yes. Why did you feel the need to post it on here? It is already on youtube for all to see [disgust]

If you don't want to see totally sick and disgusting things, don't look on youtube.

Logical
02-Sep-10, 11:21
Sick and disgusting - yes. Why did you feel the need to post it on here? It is already on youtube for all to see [disgust]

If you don't want to see totally sick and disgusting things, don't look on youtube.

It has been taken down from youtube by the moderation team. Im guessing it was posted here because this is a forum and people share there views whether they be great, or horrible.

Anfield
02-Sep-10, 11:37
Sick and disgusting - yes. Why did you feel the need to post it on here? It is already on youtube for all to see

I disagree. Sometimes people need to see uncomfortable scenes to help them understand the horrors of what goes on in the world, whether it be animal abuse or human tragedy

If Bob Geldof had not seen the footage of children dying, would there have been a Live Aid?

If it was not for Sea Shepherd and Greenpeace showing the disturbing images of seals being killed by clubs and whales being blown apart, would there have been such an outcry?

As the saying goes a picture paints a thousand words.

Nacho
02-Sep-10, 14:04
Its totally disgusting, I am sickened with this and your response is horrible, 'dirty job'???

What way would be better???? SPAY AND NEUTER and then there wouldn't be unwanted puppies! Simples!

well obviously getting them spayed would be more humane, but i think we can safely say they either can't afford it or don't have access to it.

so lets assume that spaying isn't an option, what then ? what would you suggest as the most humane method of disposing of a bucket full of puppies ?

maybe you should pass on your advice to all the chavs and chavettes who litter the country (and the county) with staffies.

http://www.scottishspca.org/rehoming/category/dogs

staffies, as far as the eye can see !!

ducati
02-Sep-10, 14:10
I disagree. Sometimes people need to see uncomfortable scenes to help them understand the horrors of what goes on in the world, whether it be animal abuse or human tragedy

If Bob Geldof had not seen the footage of children dying, would there have been a Live Aid?

If it was not for Sea Shepherd and Greenpeace showing the disturbing images of seals being killed by clubs and whales being blown apart, would there have been such an outcry?

As the saying goes a picture paints a thousand words.

I don't, I already know

sandyr1
02-Sep-10, 15:03
Far worse happens to children throughout the World every day, often at the hands of their own parents. We turn our backs on news regarding atrocities and carry on worrying about the price of diesel and other such trivia instead. Our priorities, as a race of humans, is sadly twisted by consumerism and the self. Jesus is said to have died for our sins. We are utterly unchanged in that regard.

(Climbs down from pulpit to carry on farting around like everyone else)

I agree with you S. I've seen more outcry on here about animals than about children and human beings! Have we got our priorities wrong somehow? I know what the answer will be....but we should have priorities and that is to the Human Race. What about the ASBO? situation....Anti Social Behaviour....Happy Slapping which ends up killing people...
Yes........... Balance is a good thing but with priorities.

The Angel Of Death
02-Sep-10, 16:18
I agree with you S. I've seen more outcry on here about animals than about children and human beings! Have we got our priorities wrong somehow? I know what the answer will be....but we should have priorities and that is to the Human Race. What about the ASBO? situation....Anti Social Behaviour....Happy Slapping which ends up killing people...
Yes........... Balance is a good thing but with priorities.

Nail on the head there

Some people on here and within' the world place an animals life above that of a human

Ok its puppies and there getting drowned but in comparison what's worse puppies getting drowned or starving kids / child abuse / murder / genocide etc the list goes on and on

And before anyone jumps and says anything I do agree that it is cruel and completely wrong but if that was all we had to be worried about in the world today I would understand but there is way worse things than a bucket of pups getting drowned happening

onecalledk
02-Sep-10, 16:26
what about the link between animal abuse and murder? The fact that some serial killers started their horror with animals when they were younger and then "worked up" as it were to inflicting their horror on human beings ?

For those who dismiss cruelty to animals as just some animal lovers getting on their soap boxes perhaps you are missing the point with this video. If this is seen as some "entertainment" for young people then what next ? there must have been a reason this was uploaded to Youtube in the first place ? why the need to share this others?

If our young in society treat animals with such contempt then what stops them treating EACH OTHER with said contempt and falling down the slippery slope.......

The more horrific things are reported in depth the more numb we become to them, that leaves some people within society totally switched off to what they inflict on others be it animal or human.

As a race , humans in this the 21st century have hardly moved on from the dark ages. We still inflict horrors on our children, our old, our dying, our elderly etc etc ........ and of course animals......

EVERYTHING on the planet deserves to be respected and live a life free from harm and abuse.

Perhaps if we start with treating each other a bit more respect in general we could work up to the rest ? !

K

sandyr1
02-Sep-10, 20:11
[quote=onecalledk;755609]what about the link between animal abuse and murder? The fact that some serial killers started their horror with animals when they were younger and then "worked up" as it were to inflicting their horror on human beings ?
For those who dismiss cruelty to animals as just some animal lovers getting on their soap boxes perhaps you are missing the point with this video.

Your comment about dismissing Cruelty to Animals is totally incorrect. No one likes to see an animal suffer....but...how many of those on here screaming about the abuse, have shifted slightly and perhaps done something to assist one of the 'Millions' of children around the World, who suffer from Famine and Rape?
I asked that Q some time ago and the posts stopped....balance..balance, with the priority to the Human Race!
Is that wrong?

Bazeye
02-Sep-10, 20:31

If Bob Geldof had not seen the footage of children dying, would there have been a Live Aid?.

Population of Ethiopia 1985......40,000,000
Population of Ethiopia 2010......80,000,000
Will double again in the next 20 years.

S&LHEN
02-Sep-10, 21:20
I dont think thats fair Sandy, People that care about animals do care about humans too but some things like rape etc dont get as spoken about as for some people it can be hard a subject to talk about depending on there own personal experience. But that doesnt mean they dont care!! How do you know that people on here havnt given money to charities for famines etc... Also shoe boxes and various other things I think your way off the mark saying people care more about animals than they do children etc. The thread was not posted for the likes of you to back stab and bully people.. It wasnt about famines etc either if you want to write about world famines etc please write another thread Im more than certain people will care just as much !!

Your comment about dismissing Cruelty to Animals is totally incorrect. No one likes to see an animal suffer....but...how many of those on here screaming about the abuse, have shifted slightly and perhaps done something to assist one of the 'Millions' of children around the World, who suffer from Famine and Rape?
I asked that Q some time ago and the posts stopped....balance..balance, with the priority to the Human Race!
Is that wrong?[/quote]

S&LHEN
02-Sep-10, 21:27
I had a look and again was shocked i never knew such a thing existed :( Very very sad indeed

You want disgusting treatment of dogs?

I make absolutely no apologies for posting this.

The next time you go to Spain, never mind bullfighting, the bulls get off lightly. The way we treat our abandoned running dogs pales into insignificance compared to the problems they have in Spain.[evil]

Just Google 'Galgos' 'Hanging' and 'Spain'.

Galgos is Spanish for a Greyhound or running dog. It is fairly standard procedure in some 'rural' (read backward knuckle dragger) areas to hang any dog that doen't perform.

Offended? You effin' well should be.[evil]

sandyr1
02-Sep-10, 21:46
The thread was not posted for the likes of you to back stab and bully people.. It wasnt about famines etc either if you want to write about world famines etc please write another thread Im more than certain people will care just as much !!
Is that wrong?[/quote][/quote]

I thank you for your comments and to a degree you are correct...But 'stab and Bully'.......perhaps a wee bitty sensitive!

You see.....one should look at this another way....when I was growing up, we used to take old oil and dig a hole and bury it....but we didn't understand/think that to do it close to the well would contaminate same.
Then this girl/ perhaps foreign does not understand that this is a NO NO. No one in their right mind would do what she did....in the West....but other places......perhaps....
And many years ago in Caithness/ Scotland the farmers would take a dog that has killed a lamb and shoot it.....common practice... and there were ways to keep the barn cat population down. I was there....My point...finally, is not to put people down who care....it's just that there are so many other priorities in life........finis!

S&LHEN
02-Sep-10, 21:58
I see what your saying about years back that was all common practise, But the point im getting at is the girl in the video is busy going weeeee when shes throwing them in and the puppies are clearly older than a day old. I cant understand what enjoyment the girl or the person on the phone got out of what they were doing its truly sick and unhumane in my own honest opinion.
I apologise for the way my post came across to you Sandy but I disagree that because people add a comment to this thread it does not mean they care any the less about a thread to do with child abuse, rape, famine etc.
x

Dadie
02-Sep-10, 21:58
It could be a case of "thats the way its always been done" which doesnt make it right, but, is hard to irradicate the mindset.
In Britain it is now seen as a BIG NO..not too long ago it was standard practice here.
But in other countries it is still standard practice.
They may not have the money to spay/neuter and stop the puppies just appearing or be able to sell/give the puppies away.
Educating children and subsidised neutering would help in the long run (would take a couple of generations though) but not much would help in the short term.

scorrie
03-Sep-10, 15:08
Then this girl/ perhaps foreign does not understand that this is a NO NO. No one in their right mind would do what she did....in the West....

Yes they would. "Foreigners" do not have the copyright on utter cruelty. Just as one example, a British man I read about a few years used to feed young kittens to his rottweiler for breakfast.

From The Guardian online July 31st 2008:-

"The RSPCA has reported a 24% increase in the number of people convicted for animal cruelty last year. Convictions for cruelty to dogs were up by more than a third. There was a 42% rise in the number of custodial sentences. Convictions for cruelty to horses leapt by 33% in 2006, and a further 13% in 2007. If the figures upset you, then whatever you do, don't look at the pictures. The stories are awful: one dog so thin his breed could not be identified; a staffordshire bull terrier whose ears had been cut off to make her look tougher; a cat kicked to death for having muddy paws; horses tethered without water; scores of rats kept together in tiny cages. One collie cross with multiple stab wounds is a gruesome, outrageous stain on a nation that prides itself on how much it cares for dogs."

Similar, and worse, happens to kids in this country.

sandyr1
03-Sep-10, 15:09
FYI....Just saw ITN News on line, and now the girl is identified as 'Little Red Drowning Hood'.
The whole clip of the poor pups, is being shown over and over again.....
Pretty Sad on the Media's part!
But every one wants to Capitalyze...................

sandyr1
03-Sep-10, 15:16
Yes they would. "Foreigners" do not have the copyright on utter cruelty. Just as one example, a British man I read about a few years used to feed young kittens to his rottweiler for breakfast.

From The Guardian online July 31st 2008:-

"The RSPCA has reported a 24% increase in the number of people convicted for animal cruelty last year. Convictions for cruelty to dogs were up by more than a third. There was a 42% rise in the number of custodial sentences. Convictions for cruelty to horses leapt by 33% in 2006, and a further 13% in 2007. If the figures upset you, then whatever you do, don't look at the pictures. The stories are awful: one dog so thin his breed could not be identified; a staffordshire bull terrier whose ears had been cut off to make her look tougher; a cat kicked to death for having muddy paws; horses tethered without water; scores of rats kept together in tiny cages. One collie cross with multiple stab wounds is a gruesome, outrageous stain on a nation that prides itself on how much it cares for dogs."

Similar, and worse, happens to kids in this country.

Likely there are no more instances, just a better reporting system and the fact that it is, and I totally agree, more unnacceptable! And the same to Children with that as the priority.

sandyr1
14-Sep-10, 17:22
Pls see the 'The Sporran'.