PDA

View Full Version : The song game thread

pultneytooner
13-Jul-06, 20:24
According to some pm's I have recieved the song game should have ran it's course, sick of seeing it some say, petty I say but whatever.
What's to do, delete the thread, if that's the case contact niall fernie with my blessing, he can delete it?
I'd like to say thankyou to all the members who have made the song game so popular, heading for the 2,000 mark, long may it continue.

unicorn
13-Jul-06, 20:27
some people have nothing better to do than moan!!! it is a good fun post enjoyed by many, to those complainers I say try joining in!!

obiron
13-Jul-06, 20:29
some people have nothing better to do than moan!!! it is a good fun post enjoyed by many, to those complainers I say try joining in!!

maybe they have problems thinking up a tune???

connieb19
13-Jul-06, 20:31
maybe they have problems thinking up a tune???Maybe they just have problems??? [disgust] If someone dosn't like something, why not just ignore it? :confused

obiron
13-Jul-06, 20:35
Maybe they just have problems??? [disgust] If someone dosn't like something, why not just ignore it? :confused

you would think but some people like to complain about everything.

Billy Boy
13-Jul-06, 20:36
Maybe they just have problems??? [disgust] If someone dosn't like something, why not just ignore it?

lol, it's cos some folk just dont like to see others haveing a bit o fun, if they dont like it, they shouldna look its that simple.
you can please some o the people some o the time but ye canna please all the people all the time:p

so come on folks lets make the 2000 mark !!!

pultneytooner
13-Jul-06, 20:37
Maybe they just have problems??? [disgust] If someone dosn't like something, why not just ignore it? :confused Thanks connie, oberon, unicorn, mr & mrs billy boy, Krieve, saphire, foxy, I just posted the thread, I didn't make it popular, you people did, Maybe some are bothered that their threads are being knocked down the list, what can I do about that, if they think their thread is important they should ask niall fernie to make it a sticky.

krieve
13-Jul-06, 20:39
Some people just can't help grumblechopping !!!! like connie say if you don't like something , just ignore it. It's all in abit o fun.

sapphire
13-Jul-06, 20:46
Hi
I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed joining in albeit a bit late on at least one occasion ...my typing is dreadful to say the least.So thanks to those of you who did not laugh too loud at my late posting and to Elenna who made me feel a lot better.Glad you could'nt see my red face....I was so embarrased I went to bed early and have'nt quite summoned up the courage to get in there again.
Thank goodness we are anonymous!!!!:lol:

pultneytooner
13-Jul-06, 20:49
Hi
I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed joining in albeit a bit late on at least one occasion ...my typing is dreadful to say the least.So thanks to those of you who did not laugh too loud at my late posting and to Elenna who made me feel a lot better.Glad you could'nt see my red face....I was so embarrased I went to bed early and have'nt quite summoned up the courage to get in there again.
Thank goodness we are anonymous!!!!:lol:
Saphire, you can post as often as you want, whatever you wan't within reason and nobody will say anything to you, we are all here to relax so why don't you, just enjoy yourself?

Foxy
13-Jul-06, 20:50
It's only a bit of fun why do people have to grumble? If you don't want to take part you don't have to, but some of us are enjoying it.

connieb19
13-Jul-06, 20:57
I gave the first reply to the song thread and later was told the song i'd given wasn't even the name of the song..lol Dumb or what? :roll:

Big Jean
13-Jul-06, 21:00
I have enjoyed your game also although I haven't added many songs to it . It is great fun especially when trying to keep up with some of you fast fingered folk !!! Hee Hee !

airdlass
13-Jul-06, 21:05
I think it's been great fun - long may it continue!

Gleber2
13-Jul-06, 22:12
Keep on Running!!!!!!!!!

Chobbersjnr
13-Jul-06, 22:56
Keep on Running!!!!!!!!!

down "Baker Street":Razz

Elenna
13-Jul-06, 23:48
Why on Earth anyone would complain is beyond me. Its been brilliant fun. Nobody has to join in if they don't want to...they don't even have to look at the thread! Sheesh...:roll:

And you come on back and play, Sapphire. I thought you did just fine! Theres a whole number of times I've got caught too slow...some of them I was able to think of a new song and edit really fast, and other times I was completely stuck and had to delete! But it usually just left me sitting here laughing at how fast everyone else was, and really clever in what they came up with! :D

I appreciate you having started it, pultneytooner!

dirdyweeker
13-Jul-06, 23:51
I've enjoyed it too. Surely if one doesn't like a thread they should just not click on it. Plenty other topics to keep folk going. The choice is yours at the end of the day. Keep it going!

pultneytooner
14-Jul-06, 00:10
Keep on Running!!!!!!!!!
The spencer davis group;)

Chobbersjnr
14-Jul-06, 00:33
The spencer davis group;)

stevie winwood..............voice personified

Tristan
14-Jul-06, 07:24
According to some pm's I have recieved the song game should have ran it's course, sick of seeing it some say, petty I say but whatever.
What's to do, delete the thread, if that's the case contact niall fernie with my blessing, he can delete it?
I'd like to say thankyou to all the members who have made the song game so popular, heading for the 2,000 mark, long may it continue.

I hope you are kidding: PM's complaining to you to delete a thread that is optional to read, takes up very little space is less filling with fewer calories??????
Its a fun thread, it will run its course and I for one am glad you started it!

lassieinfife
14-Jul-06, 07:35
Why complain about something you dont have to read?....I have enjoyed the game and its been great to see some song names i havent seen or heard in ages ...... been downloading my fave's........... LONG LIVE THE SONG GAME :lol: