PDA

View Full Version : Charity Boat Fishing Trip

thebigman
01-Sep-10, 08:48
Billy and Wing of the Silverline are donating their boat fees for a day out of Scrabster this Saturday from 11am til 5pm.

£20 per head and all the monies are going to the Scrabster Fisherman's Mission.

PM me if interested.

Kevin Milkins
01-Sep-10, 09:12
That's sods law, I have just waved goodbye to my two lads that have been up on a visit for the last week, they had hoped to get some sea fishing done, but could not get anyone to take them out.:confused

Never mind, tight lines for those that do get out, and hope you raise plenty of money:D

Amy-Winehouse
01-Sep-10, 09:49
I was wantin to go oot a sail on Sunday, Saturday is already planned to do something else :confused

Solus
01-Sep-10, 12:14
Would love to go , is there tackled supplied or available to hire ? sadly I no longer have any sea tackle to use, once i had more than i could comfortable carry on a saturday morning, and little room for a certain person's famous ( infamous ) homebrewed wine!:roll:

thebigman
01-Sep-10, 17:22
In answer to a few pms.

I think the age limit is 14 unless with an adult. Boat is fully licensed and has all the necessary safety equipment on board. The joint owners are the cox and former cox of the Thurso lifeboat. I suspect that the fishing will be to the west of Hoborn Head looking for cod, ling, pollack, haddock, spurs etc.

Rods and reels are available for hire and terminal tackle available for sale on the boat.