PDA

View Full Version : acrylic nails in caithness

icekah
29-Aug-10, 13:59
hi does anyone know of anyone who does acrylic nails in caithness, used have them done when i lived south, but cant find anyone up here who does them, have found that gel nails arent tough enough
thanks

riggerboy
29-Aug-10, 14:00
the wood mill in wick sells steel nails if thats any good ????

icekah
29-Aug-10, 14:02
i was actually looking for a sensible answer thanks

wickblast
29-Aug-10, 14:03
THAT PUT A SMILE ON MA FASE GOOD ONE:lol:

johnlc
29-Aug-10, 14:36
viv from the spar shop in girnigoe street wick does them and also kirsty scollay xxx

riggerboy
29-Aug-10, 16:43
i was actually looking for a sensible answer thanks

sorry i dont understand what wasnt sensible about the answer,,,,,
yer looking for nails
i told you where to find nails ???????

wicker8
29-Aug-10, 16:46
kirsty scollay is good i know she does them a friend of mine got them done very nice to good luck :Razz

catherine nicol
30-Aug-10, 10:47
I am sure that B'Dazzled in Catletown do gel nails if that is what you are looking for.

Their tel no is 01847 821260

newpark
30-Aug-10, 10:52
B'Dazzled only do Calgel nails. I am sure Gorgeous in Thurso do Acrylic and Gel nails.

porshiepoo
30-Aug-10, 10:55
Have you tried doing them yourself?
It's not as daunting as it seems, I've been doing my own for a couple of years now.
I completely recommend the Rio Acrylic nail system or even the Rio pop nails if you hate filing them.
They really are strong and mine actually last longer than those I've had done at the salon. I'm always gardening, building and handling dogs and I've not had one snap off yet.
Plus, if you get the system yourself you can do all the re fills yourself if you do get a break or as the nail bed grows.

If you want a salon, the one at the dental surgery in Thurso did mine a few years ago.
At the time I would have recommended them and still do to some extent but much prefer the home done ones.

Good luck

icekah
02-Sep-10, 20:08
sorry i dont understand what wasnt sensible about the answer,,,,,
yer looking for nails
i told you where to find nails ???????
i am not even going to lower myself into having a conversation with you about this !!!!

icekah
02-Sep-10, 20:09
thanks everyone for ur information, think i might try and do them myself !!!!

Bazeye
02-Sep-10, 20:48
The American Nail Bar in Barrow was the front for a Vietnamese cannabis laundering operation.

sandyr1
02-Sep-10, 20:56
Laughter is good for the soul.......Icekah....and frae Lybster!