PDA

View Full Version : keep fit

wicker
08-Jul-04, 15:29
Hi

Im looking to start going to keep fit type things in wick or near there but i dont know what classes are where and when so any info would be appreciated. interested in all aspects of exercise except yoga though

i know about the one in reiss on a thursday but i cant get to it as work late.

A_Usher
08-Jul-04, 18:44
Hi there,
We do fitness as part of the first hour of our systema (Russian Martial Art and Fitness) class, and have just started classes on Monday evenings at the Assembly Rooms.

I am the instructor for the class and on of few, and i mean few affiliated instructors in Scotland. You are more than welcome to drop by. You can get more details on our website.

Regards,
Andrew Usher
Systema Caithness

lois17
26-Jul-04, 21:00
There's Aerobics in Halkirk on a Monday eve, 6.30-7.30pm, depending if you have transport and how far you are prepared to travel. Always looking to welcome newcomers! £2.50 per session, in the Youth Club.

Seabird
27-Jul-04, 21:17
Find yourself a hobby that will give you some natural exercise, you will enjoy it more and are less likely to give up after a few months.
Caithness is a wonderfull county there is so much to see and enjoy.
Caithness.Org have all sorts of clubs listed on their webb page.
I ramble across the cliffe tops taking wild life pictures i also climb mountains all year round.
i'm 52 pushing 53 and still managed to climb Snowdon in 2hours 15 minutes the week before last.
Make exercise fun not a chore.
Regards Colin.