PDA

View Full Version : Phenomenal event.. but How?

unicorn
28-Aug-10, 14:47
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Australia-Miracle-Baby-Mother-Kate-Ogg-Nursed-Son-Back-From-Dead/Article/201008415707563?lpos=World_News_Second_Home_Page_A rticle_Teaser_Region_2&lid=ARTICLE_15707563_Australia_Miracle_Baby%3A_Mot her_Kate_Ogg_Nursed_Son_Back_From_Dead

This story is absolutely amazing and well done to mum, it blew me away reading it but my mind says how could this baby possibly be dead for 2 hours and then come back to life?
Did the doctors not check him properly, there must have been some vital signs they missed, you just cannot be dead for 2 hours and come back to life, the damage would be irreparable to the system but as we see from the pics this baby is bright eyed and alert.
There seem to have been a few horror stories recently about babies coming to life at wakes etc.
I find it truly terrifying that these mistakes are being made, or even are they mistakes? Is there some thing with babies medical science has missed?
Anyway it certainly has filled me with far more questions than answers and I wondered what others views were on these stories.

Logical
28-Aug-10, 15:31
how could this baby possibly be dead for 2 hours and then come back to life?

you just cannot be dead for 2 hours and come back to life, the damage would be irreparable to the system but as we see from the pics this baby is bright eyed and alert.

Anyway it certainly has filled me with far more questions than answers and I wondered what others views were on these stories.

My views..... you cannot believe everything you read on the internet.

changilass
28-Aug-10, 15:39
It aint just summat that was read on the internet, it was reported on the main news on most channels.

Don't understand how it happens but its a great result for the family.

Logical
28-Aug-10, 15:58
However it happened, exaggerated or not, its a great turn of events for the family that we can all be happy about.