PDA

View Full Version : Can I take your picture?

Tugmistress
12-Jul-06, 10:21
Ok folks, I'm on the creep here.
In real life I am quite shy, but you can't see my red face while I type a request on here lol.
I am starting to get into stock photography in a fairly big way, but I would like to take pictures of people to add to my portfolio here. (http://www.dreamstime.com/paulagent_portfolio_pg1)
If you would like to be a 'model' and get a framed portrait out of it too, please pm me with any questions, queries, concerns etc that you may have.
I'll even meet you somewhere for a chat if you're not sure about me .... i don't bite, honest :p

Ricco
12-Jul-06, 20:35
In real life I am quite shy, but you can't see my red face while I type a request on here lol.
I am starting to get into stock photography in a fairly big way, but I would like to take pictures of people to add to my portfolio here. (http://www.dreamstime.com/paulagent_portfolio_pg1)
If you would like to be a 'model' and get a framed portrait out of it too, please pm me with any questions, queries, concerns etc that you may have.
I'll even meet you somewhere for a chat if you're not sure about me .... i don't bite, honest :p

Hey, Tugmistress - next time I am up I'll model, you buy the teas in the Mission. :Razz

Bingobabe
12-Jul-06, 21:39
As long as you dont have to be naked!!!! lol hahahah

Tugmistress
12-Jul-06, 22:31
Hey, Tugmistress - next time I am up I'll model, you buy the teas in the Mission. :Razz

i'll take you up on that offer Ricco!

Tugmistress
12-Jul-06, 22:33
not at all :D

Margaret M.
12-Jul-06, 23:52
Count me in. I will be home on Monday for three weeks and would love to meet you. You have some super pics on your website.

Kingetter
13-Jul-06, 08:48

Make an offer - give it a go !!!
http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=11894

golach
13-Jul-06, 08:50
Wow Kaz, just spotted you in Mums portfolio, your a bonny lassie

young_fishin_neep
14-Jul-06, 16:03
Wow Kaz, just spotted you in Mums portfolio, your a bonny lassie

aww thanx golach, me make me all red ;)

kaz xx

Yvonne
15-Jul-06, 00:38
Impressive! :D

crystal
15-Jul-06, 13:02
good idea but im a little camara shy:roll: dont like photos much.

willowbankbear
15-Jul-06, 20:43

If yer going to be naked, I want to take the pics:Razz

mccaugm
16-Jul-06, 14:31
My family have just had their photos taken. It was a lovely afternoon and the snaps of my toddler are priceless. Recommended....Tugmistress is a lovely soul.:cool: :cool:
Big Thank you to the Tugmistress....

Tugmistress
16-Jul-06, 21:10
I'm all shy now, but thank you for the compliment :)
had a wonderful couple of hours and i hope you like the pics :) you should have quite a few to choose from now!

katarina
16-Jul-06, 21:41
Don't think you'd want to take my picture! Just dead boring li'l old me!

Tugmistress
16-Jul-06, 22:09

That's not what i was told ;) :lol:

robglysen
16-Jul-06, 22:13
Hi everyone, Paula (tugmistress), took my pictures last night, I've got about 150 pics on my pc now and she'll be framing my favourite too.
Very friendly, highly reccomended!
Thanks Paula

I'm now going to start working out....

changilass
16-Jul-06, 22:38
Big thanks to Tuggs

We had photos took this afternoon and have just finished looking through the results, thanks very much for some fantastic memories, they mean a lot to us and we will treasure them.

It was great to meet you and your daughter and the 'boys' look forward to their wet and slobbery session.

Thanks again.

If anyone is wondering if they should reply to Tuggs and have their pics taken I can highly recomend it, an absolutly time and great results.:)

Moira
16-Jul-06, 22:46

And I don't think so Katarina. Boring is the last word I would use to describe you. Tugmistress obviously knows better too ;)

mccaugm
16-Jul-06, 23:15
Auntie Katarina should get her piccies taken..maybe take the grandchildren along. I have just been looking through the ones taken today....they are great. Will let Auntie K have a look sometime.

katarina
18-Jul-06, 10:59
eeee thanks people! och - you've made me all shy!

bigjjuk
19-Jul-06, 08:59
i would loved to be photgraphed, my stunning good lookes and musclular body would look great lol.

i wish

_awayoflife_
19-Jul-06, 16:26
lol if i wasnt pregnant and starting to get a bump and really bad skin i would have sed yea lol

Fran
23-Jul-06, 16:28
I would love a nice picture of myself and my new grandson who came into our life last week aged 5.