PDA

View Full Version : About the song game

pink
11-Jul-06, 22:28
It is doing great isnt it . I am finding funny to get in there with a song before the next one is there haha .
My itunes has never been downloading so much for a while either. The whole thread keeps reminding me of some great tunes.
Has any other thread had so many replies or is this one a record it would be good to know??

pultneytooner
11-Jul-06, 22:33
It is doing great isnt it . I am finding funny to get in there with a song before the next one is there haha .
My itunes has never been downloading so much for a while either. The whole thread keeps reminding me of some great tunes.
Has any other thread had so many replies or is this one a record it would be good to know?? I hope it does well, it's a addictive game and people seem to enjoy it and I have had a lot of pleasure remembering songs I had long forgoten about.
As for a record you would have to ask one of messrs fernie or manson.

2little2late
11-Jul-06, 22:37
The good thing about the song game is that users like my self tend to show their age.

canuck
11-Jul-06, 23:15
Has any other thread had so many replies or is this one a record it would be good to know??

If you go back to "general" and then to the right hand side of the top line you will see some headings like "replies" and "views". Click on those and you will get a listing of the threads as ranked according to the number of posts and views. The two that are stickies won't move, but you will see the others. I am delighted to see that our diet club is still near the top. That was a wonderful thread in January and February.

This feature may not be available to newcomers. I don't remember when I got access to it. Good luck.

pultneytooner
11-Jul-06, 23:33
Following canuk's instructions it is 1st for replies, 4th for views and 7th for ratings, not too bad.:D

Sporran
12-Jul-06, 07:02
The good thing about the song game is that users like my self tend to show their age.

Yep, I've noticed that too, lol! I'm over 40 as well, and it's interesting to see how we remember the performer of a song from "our days", and the younger folk remember the same song, covered more recently by a newer artist!

The song game is indeed addictive and fun, and I've enjoyed being reminded of some great tunes as well! Long may the thread run! :D

pink
12-Jul-06, 16:32
I think it is great that it has done so well . Cheers canuck I forgot you could do that and it really is the most popular eh. Glad to see it is still going strong. I wonder if the film one will be so easy. I will have to go and put on a thinking hat.!

2little2late
12-Jul-06, 16:39
I wonder if the film one will be so easy. I will have to go and put on a thinking hat.!

Quite easy to do. All one has to do to is look up imdb.com