PDA

View Full Version : i have this lump on my chin does any1 knw wat it is?????

kev bev
11-Jul-06, 20:26
there is this lump on my chin it hasnt come to much yet like a spot or that its very tender to touch and when u do touch it u can feel like a lump there any1 know what it could be ???????

cheers

pultneytooner
11-Jul-06, 20:29
there is this lump on my chin it hasnt come to much yet like a spot or that its very tender to touch and when u do touch it u can feel like a lump there any1 know what it could be ???????

cheers

Possibly just a fatty lump or the beginings of a plook, in that case I'd recomend clearacil.

connieb19
11-Jul-06, 20:33
Ermm, your head??? :lol:

obiron
11-Jul-06, 20:35
a big spot maybe.

Billy Boy
11-Jul-06, 20:39
Ermm, your head??? :lol:

shhhhh lol they might try squeezing it [lol]

kev bev
11-Jul-06, 20:51
yea but does spots start of like that as a lump under the skin and feel tender to touch or what???

cheers

Ricco
11-Jul-06, 20:54
Probably what I call a blind spot - excrutiatingly painful but will come to a head in a couple of days. Do keep an eye on it - if it gets bigger see a doc.

kev bev
11-Jul-06, 20:55
yea i have been keeping a good eye on like ricco but the swellin has gone down a fair bit now is that a good sign but the lump is still there like???

cheers

Ricco
11-Jul-06, 20:57
Should be OK - may even go without you havin' to pop it. ;)
Your body defences may be reabsorbing all the bacteria like it otta.

kev bev
11-Jul-06, 21:00
thats true thanks ricco for your help much appreciated :)

cheers kevin

willowbankbear
11-Jul-06, 21:10
Ill send my avatar , Liz, round to get rid of it or my sig , Z.Z , can come around & deal with it for ye? Only if ye want mind?

kev bev
11-Jul-06, 21:14
it should be alright but cheers anyways

mooncat
11-Jul-06, 22:24
Is it not an ingrowing hair...???

pultneytooner
11-Jul-06, 22:29
shhhhh lol they might try squeezing it [lol]

ahahahahahhahahahhaa, so subtle[lol]

katarina
11-Jul-06, 22:41

cheers

You've got a lump on your chin, rockchick has a lump on her gum - where next is someone going to have a lump?

pultneytooner
11-Jul-06, 22:51
You've got a lump on your chin, rockchick has a lump on her gum - where next is someone going to have a lump?
Ahem, now you mention it, lol, I cannae say...........;)

Kingetter
12-Jul-06, 00:02

Don't answer that - may be a punishable offence!

Kingetter
12-Jul-06, 00:03

cheers

Is it under the skin or sticking out?

katarina
12-Jul-06, 09:28
you're no gonna believe this, but I've got two lumps on my chin this morning and I'm past the age of having teenage plooks! Do you think there's something going round?

Kingetter
12-Jul-06, 09:31
you're no gonna believe this, but I've got two lumps on my chin this morning and I'm past the age of having teenage plooks! Do you think there's something going round?

Its in the water!

Ann
12-Jul-06, 09:42
Ahhhh.... so have I. And I am definitely too old for teenage spots aswell!

Next I'll be wanting to go to the Waterfront on Saturday night!

Ricco
12-Jul-06, 20:37
Ahhhh.... so have I. And I am definitely too old for teenage spots aswell!

Next I'll be wanting to go to the Waterfront on Saturday night!

No, no. Don't believe what your mom told you about teenage spots - they die back butu never stop coming. I'm a bit past my teens now but still get the odd one, including blind ones.

scrapydoo
12-Jul-06, 20:56
Hows your chin today kev bev ??? Is it any better today?;)

pink
12-Jul-06, 21:33
Does anyone else laugh when you see plook written out ? it really is a funny word..

Bingobabe
13-Jul-06, 07:31

cheersLikely one of those spots that come under the skin they are sore!!!!My friend had a lump on his chin and it turned out to be a cyst!!!It was huge and full of yukky puss ended up getting it drained (yuk yuk)

sjwahwah
13-Jul-06, 13:19
allergic reaction to a midgie bite?

DOC ROCK
13-Jul-06, 13:28
Try using some tea-tree oil. It works great..

willowbankbear
13-Jul-06, 14:18
Likely one of those spots that come under the skin they are sore!!!!My friend had a lump on his chin and it turned out to be a cyst!!!It was huge and full of yukky puss ended up getting it drained (yuk yuk)

It was digusting, they wee squeezing juice out of his face for 45mins, Im sure Bingobabe filled a bowl or maybe it was a basin, but anyway it was smelly from 20foot away.
Hope you dont have that mate:eek: :confused

porshiepoo
14-Jul-06, 08:39
Sounds to me like you've been bit by one of them horse flies! Nasty creatures they are and they leave a lump exactly as you described. I had one on my neck and it's taken 4 days to even start to go down.
Don't pick at it, you'll only make it worse!