PDA

View Full Version : Snow Goose

chocolatechip
25-Aug-10, 23:12
Has anyone been to the Snow Goose in Inverness, supposed to be going there at the weekend with some friends! Just wondered what peoples opinons where on it. Thanks in advance xx:D

ele21
26-Aug-10, 07:53
We went for a meal a few times it was lovely and reasonable priced as well i would recommend it.:)

ellimac
26-Aug-10, 11:24
Has anyone been to the Snow Goose in Inverness, supposed to be going there at the weekend with some friends! Just wondered what peoples opinons where on it. Thanks in advance xx:D

Hi

We've been quite a few times and it's really nice and food is good and reasonably priced......

Really good atmosphere and very friendly....

You'll enjoy it I'm sure.....

:D:D

Rictina
26-Aug-10, 13:41
Hi

We've been quite a few times and it's really nice and food is good and reasonably priced......

Really good atmosphere and very friendly....

You'll enjoy it I'm sure.....

:D:D

Cant say any more than the others. I used to live not far away and used it quite a bit, so it must be good as I am a fussy eater.

Sandra_B
26-Aug-10, 13:46
We've enjoyed it the few times we've been there.

BRIE
26-Aug-10, 14:47
beautiful food & fantastic staff! always very busy so make sure you book & if your wanting it child free go after 8pm.

shamrock2007
26-Aug-10, 19:53
Fantastic place with roaring fires & good food, good prices & friendly staff. Enjoy

chocolatechip
26-Aug-10, 23:02
Thanks, I'm going with 3 friends and one is in her early teens so we should be ok but I'll book anyway! But we are going there for 6pm!! Thanks for all your help xx

Scarybiscuits03
27-Aug-10, 19:57
I went there last night - really good food and lovely staff. I had the chargrilled chicken forestiere - yummy!!!

HaggarJ2
31-Aug-10, 09:58
Good food Good Beer Good Service one of the better pubs in inverness

chocolatechip
01-Sep-10, 12:12
Hi, I went into the Snow Goose on Sunday Night with 3 of my friends and we really loved it!! It was great!! The food was to die for!! I would definately go back again!!!