PDA

View Full Version : Have we set a record?

canuck
11-Jul-06, 03:03
Motivated by rochchick's brilliant achievement earlier today, four of her fellow Canadian caithness.orgers spent a delightful evening building their posting scores. In the end Kingetter and Big Jean soared over their posting goals and technically achieved avatar status.

That is three Canadians in one day into avatar land!!! It must be a record!!!!

Ricco
11-Jul-06, 12:41
Hmmm - but at what cost to Rockchick? Tears run down my face thinking of that poor waif in that cold, dank, rat infested dungeon.:(

(400, by the way) :)

canuck
11-Jul-06, 23:30
I am hoping that Kingetter will give her some counsel as a fellow Canadian with org jail experience. I have a care package of this year's maple syrup ready to ship to her.

golach
11-Jul-06, 23:52
Are Canadians not used to being in Colonial chains.....no that was the Ozzies, daft of me [lol]

Kingetter
12-Jul-06, 00:04
I am hoping that Kingetter will give her some counsel as a fellow Canadian with org jail experience. I have a care package of this year's maple syrup ready to ship to her.

How do you propose I do that?

willowbankbear
12-Jul-06, 00:09
How do you propose I do that?

Erm you & Canuck could get yourselves banned to keep her company & set another Record, 3 foriegners to be chucked off in the 1 night,;) and not for talking mince

Kingetter
12-Jul-06, 00:13
Erm you & Canuck could get yourselves banned to keep her company & set another Record, 3 foriegners to be chucked off in the 1 night,;) and not for talking mince

Would that be after you've joined the Flying Pigs that may be headed your way?

willowbankbear
12-Jul-06, 00:26
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/b/b2/Salvatore_Riina.jpg (http://www.answers.com/topic/salvatore-riina-jpg)
Kingetter is this you in a near futuristic pose?

Kingetter
12-Jul-06, 00:31
Understood!

canuck
12-Jul-06, 00:35
willowbankbear, I hope that we are not corrupting you.

willowbankbear
12-Jul-06, 00:57
Nope, that was the king of corruption in the last post I did, Toto, ye dont want to end up like him?

chiccool
12-Jul-06, 01:13
I like mince and tatties

Kingetter
12-Jul-06, 01:14
I like mince and tatties

Sure beats bread and water!

chiccool
12-Jul-06, 01:16
DO they have sky tv in jail these days
:D

Kingetter
12-Jul-06, 01:18
Just porridge!

Kingetter
12-Jul-06, 01:19
DO they have sky tv in jail these days
:D

Maybe in an 'open prison'?

golach
12-Jul-06, 09:01
Sure beats bread and water!
In Org Jail its only Salt Herring and Clapshot. yummy:mad:

Kingetter
12-Jul-06, 09:21

Better than Crawpeen!!!!

Ricco
12-Jul-06, 20:40

Great! I actually like salt herring and clapshot - yum!:D

canuck
12-Jul-06, 21:53
Great! I actually like salt herring and clapshot - yum!:D

Please don't get yourself sent to jail just for the food. Can't we make a trade with tristan to get you the herring you want and thus keep your stunning avatar routinely appearing in our conversations.

Ricco
13-Jul-06, 08:13
Please don't get yourself sent to jail just for the food. Can't we make a trade with tristan to get you the herring you want and thus keep your stunning avatar routinely appearing in our conversations.

Canuck - you've givven me an idea! Maybe we could all trade a day in clink to take time off RockCrystal's sentence? :D

canuck
13-Jul-06, 17:57
Canuck - you've givven me an idea! Maybe we could all trade a day in clink to take time off RockCrystal's sentence? :D

I don't know! When I was in the hunt for my avatar in February I tried to trade some of my "time" for some of Connie's posts and that didn't fly. I think that rockchick will have to just persevere through this. As long as we keep her in a positive mood with our scintillating posts she should make it through unscathed. The other Canadians that have been held in org jail have survived quite well.

Perhaps if we stood by her window and sang a few songs from home it would encourage her.

Big Jean
13-Jul-06, 20:41
Poor rockchick . She was trying so hard that night to reach the magical number . She will survive and never be guilty of that again . Keep smiling , jail time will soon be over - hopefully anyway rockchick . By the way, how long is she gone for ?

Ricco
14-Jul-06, 14:10
Keep smiling , jail time will soon be over - hopefully anyway rockchick . By the way, how long is she gone for ?

By the way, does this mean Rockchick can read the posts - just not make any replies?

Tristan
14-Jul-06, 15:04
She can come on as a guest but I don't think she can LOG on. Rumour has it she is locked up for a week being forced to do assignments.

canuck
14-Jul-06, 15:36
She can come on as a guest but I don't think she can LOG on. Rumour has it she is locked up for a week being forced to do assignments.

Sometimes these negative happenings have a positive outcome. If rockchick can get all of her assignments done during her days away she will have more time to blether with us when she returns.
If it wasn't for Major League Baseball's strike in 1994 I might still be working on my D.Min degree. I had a very heavy load of assignments that fall. Without the boys of summer causing distraction I had no option but to do the work.