PDA

View Full Version : Duelling Avatars

canuck
11-Jul-06, 00:25
Let the competition begin. Duelling avatars, at least amongst the Canadian .orgers.

Malcolmdog
11-Jul-06, 00:34
Sorry Canuck I can't even get myself onto the org.member list - let alone duel with an avatar!!
Best of luck to you my Canadian friend!!

canuck
11-Jul-06, 00:37
Sorry Canuck I can't even get myself onto the org.member list - let alone duel with an avatar!!
Best of luck to you my Canadian friend!!

Malcolmdog, just say the word and we shall get you there! You certainly have the time invested. Just a few more posts and you are in. We got rockchick over the legal limit. We can get you there in a flash.

But I do need another avatar. I cannot find my "good" one and this is not cutting it.

Malcolmdog
11-Jul-06, 00:46
I agree about your avatar - kind of looks like one of the leaves is separating - hmmm a premonition of the state of the country???

Since Italy won the soccer championship, you would be hard pressed to find any sort of Canadian flag in my neighbourhood. Just outside my window is a 30' flag hung from lamp pole to lamp pole!!

it is great!!!

canuck
11-Jul-06, 00:49
So you survived the weekend intact? That is good.

Keep talking, we shall get you where you need to go.

Weeboyagee, when are you coming to see the giant Italian flag?

Malcolmdog
11-Jul-06, 00:53
we arrived home from Northern Ontario, minutes before the pandomanium set in here.

It was our high school reunion - the last before they tear down the high school. Got to love Ontario's heritage laws - if it is more than 20 years old - trash it as uninhabitable.??

WBG is expected sometime this summer - or maybe fall. He has a schedule that would stop a teenager dead in his tracks.

What about a moose for an avatar?

canuck
11-Jul-06, 01:00
A moose would be great. I was trying to download a BlueJays emblem but they don't copy.

I checked the legal limit for someone with your time. You will need 50 posts to get to the magic .orger level. So, just 28 to go! Rockchick did that in one hour. Have a blether with Kingetter. He will get you over the limit in no time.

Big Jean
11-Jul-06, 01:05
I am not too sure about your red Maple Leaf ! Is it missing part of the leaf or is it me that is missing something ? Probably me !!!!

canuck
11-Jul-06, 01:09
I am not too sure about your red Maple Leaf ! Is it missing part of the leaf or is it me that is missing something ? Probably me !!!!

No Big Jean, I am sure that your eyes are just fine. I took it from the Canadian Government website. I am about to give it back. And yes, there are a few other things missing there in Ottawa besides the leaf parts.

Big Jean
11-Jul-06, 01:16
Just read backwards and oh goodness Malcomdog, perhaps you are right ! It could be due to the state of the country ! Do you know something we don't Canuck ?

Big Jean
11-Jul-06, 01:18
It just goes to show you can't trust the Canadian Government web site !! Yes, I am Canadian also !!

Kingetter
11-Jul-06, 01:18
A moose would be great. I was trying to download a BlueJays emblem but they don't copy.

I checked the legal limit for someone with your time. You will need 50 posts to get to the magic .orger level. So, just 28 to go! Rockchick did that in one hour. Have a blether with Kingetter. He will get you over the limit in no time.

That so huh? Need an easterner to move things on a bit eh?

canuck
11-Jul-06, 01:21
Malcolmdog, come back. We want to talk you into .orger status.

I asked once, but got no response, will being a trusted orgaholic look good on my resume?

Kingetter
11-Jul-06, 01:23
Malcolmdog, come back. We want to talk you into .org status.

I asked once, but got no response, will being a trusted orgaholic look good on my resume?

So phone her - its local for you isn't it ? lol

canuck
11-Jul-06, 01:23
It just goes to show you can't trust the Canadian Government web site !! Yes, I am Canadian also !!

Nine more posts Big Jean and we can get you over the legal limit as well.

Stay with us. We can talk you through it tonight.

canuck
11-Jul-06, 01:26
So phone her - its local for you isn't it ? lol

No, not local for me. But her green light is still on. She must be reading the latest conspiracy theory over Flight 93.

Kingetter
11-Jul-06, 01:28
And I'll get to 200?

Big Jean
11-Jul-06, 01:29
Good to hear because I am over all the other " legal limits " so why not this one !!

Kingetter
11-Jul-06, 01:31
Hi Big Jean - maybe we can discuss those "other limits" some time eh? hehehehehe
(unless they're off-limits)

Malcolmdog
11-Jul-06, 01:36
I was searching for a moose avatar for you Canuck. Then I am sure the Cdn gov't read my comment of the state of your leaf and shut me down!!

canuck
11-Jul-06, 01:36
And I'll get to 200?

Yes, keep talking. I didn't realize just how close you were. We could get 4 Canadians to avatar status in one day. Now that would be a sure winner for the record books!

Kingetter
11-Jul-06, 01:40
One like this?

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i102/OpenandShut/bull522c-02.gif

Malcolmdog
11-Jul-06, 01:43
I found a really cool moose, however the moose police won't allow me to copy and paste onto this forum. I am kicked off at every attempt.

Kingetter
11-Jul-06, 01:44
How's that? Too big?

Big Jean
11-Jul-06, 01:45
Nice Moose !!

See what happens when you criticize the Govt. Malcomdog !!!

Legal, other, off -- limits are all the same one way or another !!! hee hee

Kingetter
11-Jul-06, 01:46
Nice Moose !!

Just what one can do in Canada from Scotland - Mooseing I mean.

Now, about those limits ............................................

Malcolmdog
11-Jul-06, 01:48
Nice Moose !!

Absolutely!!! Even a moose is entitled to royalities from the use of its image! only in Canada.

canuck
11-Jul-06, 01:49
I was searching for a moose avatar for you Canuck. Then I am sure the Cdn gov't read my comment of the state of your leaf and shut me down!!

Big Jean was wondering what it is that we know about things in Ottawa.

Kingetter
11-Jul-06, 01:51
Lets keep the numbers going folks - Ottawa can't count!

Big Jean
11-Jul-06, 01:52
I think we are all going to go on a moose hunt now ! Just when does the season start by the way ? Not being a hunter, nor a moose meat eater, I haven't a clue !!

canuck
11-Jul-06, 01:54
Kingetter, you have only five to go. Do you have your avatar ready?

Kingetter
11-Jul-06, 01:54
Google will find all the Moose you need to look at - except the live ones - and pics of them are close enuff for me thanks very much.
Give me The Monarch of the Glen anytime

canuck
11-Jul-06, 01:55
I think we are all going to go on a moose hunt now ! Just when does the season start by the way ? Not being a hunter, nor a moose meat eater, I haven't a clue !!

That is normally a fall time activity. I would guess September through November.

Kingetter
11-Jul-06, 01:56
Kingetter, you have only five to go. Do you have your avatar ready?

Which one? Ready where?

Big Jean
11-Jul-06, 01:58
I have just been told that I am a " mouse potato ". Hmmm !
Wonder if I can find a picture for that !!!

Big Jean
11-Jul-06, 02:00
That remark came from a " couch potato " by the way !!!

Kingetter
11-Jul-06, 02:01
That remark came from a " couch potato " by the way !!!

and nearly to 50!!!!

canuck
11-Jul-06, 02:03
Which one? Ready where?

At 200 posts you should be awarded .orger status which means you can get an avatar. That is what rockchick was working toward all day.

Because Big Jean and Malcolmdog have been around for over a year they get to achieve .orger status at 50 posts. And they are both closing in on the big number.

As for me, my next goal is 1000, but if I get to 600 tonight I shall celebrate with you. I may just go out and borrow an new avatar to celebrate. But it will have a Canadian theme. Ricco is aiming to change his avatar at 500.

canuck
11-Jul-06, 02:04
Big Jean talk to us. You are so close.

Kingetter
11-Jul-06, 02:05
Well I have something but not very good at short notice

canuck
11-Jul-06, 02:06
Big Jean, where is this couch that you potatoize on?

Kingetter
11-Jul-06, 02:06
Big Jean talk to us. You are so close.
andMalcolmdog as well!!!!!!!

Big Jean
11-Jul-06, 02:08
That doesn't sound too good does it Malcomdog !! We have been around for over a year and haven't posted much !! Mind you, we are on our way !!

Big Jean
11-Jul-06, 02:09
Forgot the "L"!! Sorry Malcolmdog !!

canuck
Kingetter, you are over!!! Congratulations.

I'm to my goal for today with this post.

Big Jean just a few more. Malcolmdog we will keep talking as long as you need us to.

Kingetter
Come on you two - post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

canuck
11-Jul-06, 02:10
Big Jean were you watching any of the football during the World Cup?

Big Jean
11-Jul-06, 02:11
It is more like a flying carpet actually Canuck .

Big Jean
11-Jul-06, 02:13
Yes, we watched most of the games but it didn't matter to me who won in the end . I just like to watch a good game .

canuck
11-Jul-06, 02:14
She's over, yes Big Jean is to avatar status as well. Three in one day. Oh, the mods will be proud of us. Malcolmdog are you up to making it four?

canuck
11-Jul-06, 02:15
Yes, we watched most of the games but it didn't matter to me who won in the end . I just like to watch a good game .

I don't know much about football but it seemed like a good game to me.

Kingetter
11-Jul-06, 02:16
She's over, yes Big Jean is to avatar status as well. Three in one day. Oh, the mods will be proud of us. Malcolmdog are you up to making it four?

Come on Malcolmdog - we is a waiting

canuck
11-Jul-06, 02:17
Kingetter and Big Jean, now you have to decide on an avatar. We could all show up with the same moose tomorrow. That would turn a few heads!

Kingetter
11-Jul-06, 02:18
Does it have to be a face/head?

Big Jean
11-Jul-06, 02:19
I enjoyed all the games and of course tennis was great to watch also . Again, it didn't matter who won as they are all terrific players .

canuck
11-Jul-06, 02:20
Does it have to be a face/head?

Anything you want as long as it isn't prone to wardrobe malfunction.

Kingetter
11-Jul-06, 02:22
Good Plan that hehehehe - check my email to you!

canuck
11-Jul-06, 02:23
See, under your user name, you came on tonight as normal people and now under my influence you have become .orgers. There might be something positive for me on a resume after all.

Kingetter, did you see that I was hoping that you would represent New Brunswick in our "teach about Canada" segment?

Big Jean
11-Jul-06, 02:24
As I have no idea how to add an avatar, it may be sometime before you see one here ! Hate to admit it, but, not too computer smart am I !!!!! Eventually, I will get there !

canuck
11-Jul-06, 02:25
I enjoyed all the games and of course tennis was great to watch also . Again, it didn't matter who won as they are all terrific players .

I agree, often in a good game it doesn't matter who wins. I've come away from many a Blue Jays game having just enjoyed the game even if we lost.

Kingetter
11-Jul-06, 02:26
See, under your user name, you came on tonight as normal people and now under my influence you have become .orgers. There might be something positive for me on a resume after all.

Kingetter, did you see that I was hoping that you would represent New Brunswick in our "teach about Canada" segment? - Nope but then Would I be looking for that sort of thing?

canuck
11-Jul-06, 02:27
As I have no idea how to add an avatar, it may be sometime before you see one here ! Hate to admit it, but, not too computer smart am I !!!!! Eventually, I will get there !

The admins have a good set of directions for you to follow. Ricco has become a real pro at it. You could PM him for help. He'll know where all the Canadian stuff can be found.

Malcolmdog
11-Jul-06, 02:28
guess I won't achieve fame tonight - my internet provider has now turned against me and is booting me off, every two seconds! See you all again

canuck
11-Jul-06, 02:29
- Nope but then Would I be looking for that sort of thing?

I think it is in the thread "Canadian Girls Discussing the Weather and Baseball." Read the thread. It took some hilarious turns.

canuck
11-Jul-06, 02:30
guess I won't achieve fame tonight - my internet provider has now turned against me and is booting me off, every two seconds! See you all again

You know where to find us when you want to take the plunge!

Kingetter
11-Jul-06, 02:32
I think it is in the thread "Canadian Girls Discussing the Weather and Baseball." Read the thread. It took some hilarious turns.

Girls yes - baseball no thanks.

Big Jean
11-Jul-06, 02:33
Well, that was fun and thanks for your help in getting me over " limit " legal or otherwise !! Too bad about Malcolmdog but there is always tomorrow !! I am off now also as a good cup of coffee is calling out to me ! Have fun ! Bye. J.

canuck
11-Jul-06, 02:37
Well, that was fun and thanks for your help in getting me over " limit " legal or otherwise !! Too bad about Malcolmdog but there is always tomorrow !! I am off now also as a good cup of coffee is calling out to me ! Have fun ! Bye. J.

Good night Big Jean. This truly has been fun. And we can do it again. Do you live in Canada? It is late even by our standards.

Tristan
11-Jul-06, 07:29
http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=artworkcaptainc3fy.jpg

connieb19
11-Jul-06, 09:05
http://www.moose-tec.com/Welcome/MoosePAD.gif

Kingetter
11-Jul-06, 09:08
http://www.moose-tec.com/Welcome/MoosePAD.gif

That is just wonderful!