PDA

View Full Version : here joxville

riggerboy
23-Aug-10, 20:33
here jox when id you get back, i`d would like to take this oppertunity to be nice and say it` nice to see your back, now go find the rest o the oldies and get them back coz my christ the org needs a facelift of folks,,,

David Banks
24-Aug-10, 10:38
hear here . .

Rheghead
24-Aug-10, 11:30
Wasn't he once the captain of the Cutting Sarc?

tonkatojo
24-Aug-10, 11:43
Wasn't he once the captain of the Cutting Sarc?

Aye Rheggy he's gone all soft of late, I think the lonesome time on his platform has bit to do with it LOL.

Tubthumper
24-Aug-10, 11:48
Isn't there public internet access on most rigs these days?

You're right RB, we need some of the old guard back. Some of these threads are just getting plain boring...

John Little
24-Aug-10, 12:11
Your wish is my command......

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad118/johnlittle21/napoleonsimperialguardfq8.jpg

Tubthumper
24-Aug-10, 12:38
That looks like the 1st Battalion The Old Farts!

JL, is that you on the right?

John Little
24-Aug-10, 12:40
Nah - tall one in the second rank taking aim looks more like me.

Where're you?

Tubthumper
24-Aug-10, 12:42
On a big grey horse, about to charge into your square and nab yer Eagle! ;)

John Little
24-Aug-10, 12:48
OOOOOOh - Scots Greys........ cleared the infantry well enough and stopped the attack - but badly mauled afterwards... Ye'd do better in Colin Campbell's lot

Tubthumper
24-Aug-10, 13:08
What, work for a Campbell? :eek:

David Banks
24-Aug-10, 13:20
and all - brilliantly camoflaged

Invisible
24-Aug-10, 13:33
Your wish is my command......

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad118/johnlittle21/napoleonsimperialguardfq8.jpg

Correct me if Im wrong but is that not a French flag in the mass. I would have thought they'd be running away from the battle

John Little
24-Aug-10, 14:03
Depends which battle.......

joxville
24-Aug-10, 15:39
here jox when id you get back, i`d would like to take this oppertunity to be nice and say it` nice to see your back, now go find the rest o the oldies and get them back coz my christ the org needs a facelift of folks,,,

I've been back a couple of weeks; no idea what's happened to others, perhaps they'll drift back sometime.

Bazeye
24-Aug-10, 16:48
Correct me if Im wrong but is that not a French flag in the mass. I would have thought they'd be running away from the battle

Who was the artist? The gadgey at the bottom right doesnt seem to like him.

Tubthumper
24-Aug-10, 17:17
Who was the artist? The gadgey at the bottom right doesnt seem to like him.
Maybe that gadgey has threatened to shoot the painter unless he does a brilliant picture showing their handsomeness, bravery, moustaches etc. :lol:

John Little
24-Aug-10, 17:21
Nah - the artist is a guy called Guiseppe Rava- Italian see? The Froggies had a downer on Italy at that time............

riggerboy
25-Aug-10, 08:27
I've been back a couple of weeks; no idea what's happened to others, perhaps they'll drift back sometime.

heres hoping this place has gone to the dogs, the level of sarcasm has dropped to below the required level

Mik.M.
25-Aug-10, 08:56
RB,we are not allowed to do sarcasm because the offended brigade all start moaning as soon as we do.:lol: Mik.

Tubthumper
25-Aug-10, 09:36
heres hoping this place has gone to the dogs, the level of sarcasm has dropped to below the required level
That'll be lower than a snake's nads then? :lol:

[I tried, but I'm not a patch on Jox the sarc-king]

Bazeye
25-Aug-10, 18:26
Nah - the artist is a guy called Guiseppe Rava- Italian see? The Froggies had a downer on Italy at that time............

At least he let him finish it first.

wicker8
26-Aug-10, 09:26
im have returned ,glad your back :Razz

John Little
26-Aug-10, 11:24
Glad to see Wicker 8 here too!! Haven't see you for a while :)

riggerboy
26-Aug-10, 11:36
think we should start our own group

the golden oldies group,,,,