PDA

View Full Version : What are you most looking forward to this autumn?

mrlennie
23-Aug-10, 18:33
Now that summer is over or nearly it is time to break out the hot chocolate and slippers. I am most looking forward to being inside and getting back to playing guitar. What about you?

Also what did you enjoy most in the sunny weather?:cool:

Rictina
23-Aug-10, 18:54
Hopefully lots of snow. Summer what summer, it's a good job I like winter.

mrlennie
23-Aug-10, 18:57
lol aye cant wait for the snow :)

Dadie
23-Aug-10, 19:05
Stews, soups, stovies and kicking leaves.
Wearing big jumpers and not having to shave my legs every couple of days...once a week will do before aquarobics!

puffin croft
23-Aug-10, 19:40
Roaring log fires,roast dinners with all the trimmings and curling up under warm blankets with a good book or two!

shamrock2007
23-Aug-10, 19:53
Summer what summer? Think I must have missed that one! lol
Looking forward to my 30th bday! Lots of celebrations planned. Hopefully lots of bookings for xmas parties & off course xmas :D

flowertot
23-Aug-10, 20:09
An Indian summer...hopefully!! :confused

Dog-eared
23-Aug-10, 20:18
A good summer next year !
Or a walk at Big Burn in Golspie when the leaves are fantastic Autumn shades.

Bazeye
23-Aug-10, 21:56
Its already started. The football season.

Rheghead
23-Aug-10, 22:15
I'm looking forward to the winter migrant birds coming to Caithness, and the winter skies for the photos unfortunately there isn't enough daylight in the day to do what you wanna.

Scunner
23-Aug-10, 22:19
Planting bulbs for Spring

S&LHEN
23-Aug-10, 22:24
Couldnt agree more :-)
and as for the little sunshine we had - it helps to lift ones spirit people smile alot more when its sunny and just tend to be happier so I enjoyed that:D

Roaring log fires,roast dinners with all the trimmings and curling up under warm blankets with a good book or two!

ShelleyCowie
23-Aug-10, 23:38
I love Autumn and Winter. Like it when it gets dark really early so it doesnt seem so bad getting in yer pj's at 6pm. Love wrapping up under a blanket on the couch watching films with a hot drink, big pans of soup.....

As much as some sun is nice, i dont like the heat! So im lovin that its getting colder now :Razz

Oh and dark mornings. :D

Fran
23-Aug-10, 23:40
looking forward to a much awaited and much needed holiday in the sun!!

welsh-witch
24-Aug-10, 00:24
big pans o soup, nice crisp mornings and of course the beautiful sunrise and the long cosy nights, the list is endless:Razz

Stefan
24-Aug-10, 08:08
No midges. And hopefully 6 weeks of -20°C so that the blighters die out !

Corrie 3
24-Aug-10, 09:19
Longer darkness down here in Portgower...more time to suck on those necks !!!!

[evil][evil][evil]

Mik.M.
24-Aug-10, 11:45
No midges. And hopefully 6 weeks of -20°C so that the blighters die out !
Have to agree with that one Stefan.

David Banks
24-Aug-10, 13:26
No more "humidex" warnings from the weather channel

Invisible
24-Aug-10, 13:29
Christmas :lol:

joxville
24-Aug-10, 15:42
I'm looking forward to spending a few days at a naturist spa. :)

Blarney
24-Aug-10, 23:25
I think that's a 'bare faced' fib Jox!! Unless you're planning going somewhere warm of course because there's no way you're stripping off in this country in the autumn. It's not just the leaves that will be shrivelling up with the cold weather.

kjandcrew
24-Aug-10, 23:51
The beautiful colours that only Caithness offers - whether it be the trees turning, the fantastic stars on a crisp evening, the most amazing frost in the morning, the dark yummy nights all cuddled up with children and toast n jam, the stunning snow that never goes brown. Just everything its perfect, beautiful, stunning and just just the best. I love it :)

unicorn
25-Aug-10, 08:38
Going to Wales to pick up my new whippet puppy :D

riggerboy
25-Aug-10, 11:36
puttin the peat on the fire and sitting back with ma feet up large whisky in hand stella in the other and the wind howling doon the street, winter its the most wonderful time of the year

joxville
25-Aug-10, 15:59
I think that's a 'bare faced' fib Jox!! Unless you're planning going somewhere warm of course because there's no way you're stripping off in this country in the autumn. It's not just the leaves that will be shrivelling up with the cold weather.
It's in Kent, which as John Little will confirm, gets some of the best weather in the country. :)

rich
25-Aug-10, 16:45
Here, in Canada, my entire family is off to the whale hunt!

Blarney
25-Aug-10, 20:06
It's in Kent, which as John Little will confirm, gets some of the best weather in the country. :)
Och, you'll be alright then. Could be good craic - have you been at this naturist lark for a while?

joxville
25-Aug-10, 22:56
Och, you'll be alright then. Could be good craic - have you been at this naturist lark for a while?

A few years, and it's great to be able to sit and chat with like-minded people where everyone is totally relaxed and chilled out, religion and politics are hardly discussed, that's for our public lives.

I'd post a link to the place I go to but I'd be infracted due to the scenes of nature.

Dadie
25-Aug-10, 23:40
Squirrels?
Badgers?
or todgers?
and boobs.
Or the size of the goosepimples?