PDA

View Full Version : J.Fats Band

Gleber2
23-Aug-10, 17:00
One more gig in the famous Last Stand Tour. We will be playing in the Comm Bar with the one and only Jack Macphee on drums on Saturday 28th August. 9.30 till late.

Jeid
23-Aug-10, 17:52
Just curious, how long is the last stand tour going on for?

Gleber2
23-Aug-10, 18:47
Just curious, how long is the last stand tour going on for?
Until Sheriff Berry decides to send me to jail. Sometime before December 30th.

weegieboarder
23-Aug-10, 20:22
Would love to make it but still at work:roll:.Be sure to do this number called "I shot the sherriff" and have a good one.Cheers.

Tubthumper
23-Aug-10, 21:18
Is that Sheriff 'Chuck' Berry? ;)

Gleber2
23-Aug-10, 22:03
Is that Sheriff 'Chuck' Berry? ;)LOL
Would that it were.

fingalmacool
23-Aug-10, 23:13
A little bird has said that you are going commando, (equipment wise) Is this a dare between father and son or getting back to your roots:confused

Gleber2
23-Aug-10, 23:51
A little bird has said that you are going commando, (equipment wise) Is this a dare between father and son or getting back to your roots:confused
Yup, all sixties valves except the PA and echo. Should be an interesting sound. No dare, well he dared me I suppose.

Tubthumper
24-Aug-10, 11:54
Think I've still got a WEM Copicat buried in Mam's loft, you want it for the gig, keep the old gear vibe going?

It's a 70's tranny model and will need a new tape, but could be good fun if it still works. :cool:

Gleber2
24-Aug-10, 12:37
Think I've still got a WEM Copicat buried in Mam's loft, you want it for the gig, keep the old gear vibe going?

It's a 70's tranny model and will need a new tape, but could be good fun if it still works. :cool:
I've got two Wems but neither work. I'll be using a machine which is a modern version of a Copicat designed by a Watkins engineer. This one has none of the problems that you get with the old ones. The only valve echo's I have are Binsons and neither work.