PDA

View Full Version : X Factor.

Phill
21-Aug-10, 20:58
Yup, it's that time of year again. Love it or hate it?

upolian
21-Aug-10, 21:14
Love cheryl tweedy,hate the program.

Julia
21-Aug-10, 21:24
I love X Factor, watch it every year, got to have something new to watch now that Big Brother is nearly over...

cuthill
21-Aug-10, 21:43
Mark McGregor from the lothians had a great voice.

Liz
21-Aug-10, 23:10
I really like X Factor but none of the options applied to me as I don't think it's 'the best thing on telly ever'.

joxville
22-Aug-10, 02:01
I watched it tonight and quite enjoyed it but I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it, I don't mind it , better than some of the guff ITV gives us.

Bazeye
22-Aug-10, 04:32
How come its not called the Why factor?

Ricco
22-Aug-10, 07:17
I watch the initial auditions for their comedy value; thereafter I cannot be bothered.

ShelleyCowie
22-Aug-10, 09:01
Not really keen on the x-factor. I like variety better instead of just all singing. But each to their own. :)

starlight express
22-Aug-10, 16:22
Did you all see the lovely girl from Glasgow, originally from Zimbabwe? She brought a tear to my eye , what a lovely singer and performer, I think she will do well in this Competition. Maybe another winner from Glasgow this year.

TudorRose
22-Aug-10, 16:54
I agree with Julia, I love the X Factor and watch it every year. Although I don't enjoy the initial auditions as much as the rest of the series. I feel that the initial auditioning stage, can be a bit cruel, with the focusing on people who believe that their talent is actually greater than it is. Although, I understand why the programme focuses on this, as this is why some people actually watch the programme.
I enjoy the latter stages, where you see the people that have potential to make it as a singer, actually go on, and with the proper, mentoring, voicecoaching etc, really begin to grow. :)

crayola
22-Aug-10, 17:00
It's the best thing on telly ever and I was not a happy bunny when I missed it because I was out last night. :(

TudorRose
22-Aug-10, 17:41
Did you all see the lovely girl from Glasgow, originally from Zimbabwe? She brought a tear to my eye , what a lovely singer and performer, I think she will do well in this Competition.
I have to agree, she was a lovely lass, with a great voice. She also brought a tear to my eye, too. I agree, I hope she does well, she not only wants to do this for herself but her mother too. I wish her well. :)

mrlennie
22-Aug-10, 17:47
I watch the initial auditions for their comedy value; thereafter I cannot be bothered.

Aye:lol: and some more words

Sara Jevo
22-Aug-10, 17:47
I'll watch the early progs if I've nothing better to do. I love it once they filtered out the rubbish and it starts to get a bit serious.

Logical
22-Aug-10, 17:53
Nothin but mindless garbage designed to get deep into the publics pockets imho, its obvious the way they controll who wins and who doesnt with the moving sad music and touching interviews.

Sarah
22-Aug-10, 23:39
I love it! :)

Phill
22-Aug-10, 23:49
mindless garbage

I love it

We're all agreed then.

:Razz[smirk]:rolleyes:

Logical
23-Aug-10, 10:59
You only get what they want you to see and hear (conspiracy in the making) they even auto-tune the voices for the TV broadcast to keep you watching.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11056050

Let us not be blinded by the media any more people!

golach
23-Aug-10, 12:07
Sad to see that the X Factor producers have resorted to electronic cheating, IMHO thats worse than the phone voting cheating[disgust]

Phill
11-Sep-10, 20:59
Woohoo!! A double bill next weekend :cool:

Two days of alcohol induced coma:Razz

AliciaMackinnon
11-Sep-10, 21:22
Dont get me hooked!! Its like big brother... its utter crap but when you start watching it, it becomes addictive!!!

Phill
11-Sep-10, 21:30
Go awwn, y'know yer want to!

The Angel Of Death
12-Sep-10, 02:57
Best thing on tv my "insert sweary" the dregs of society thinking they can sing and to be fair the most of them would make the camps look like the grand final i mean come on if this is all tv has to offer switch it off right now

Same as big brother everything thats wrong with the world at the mo as any child and they will tell you they will win big borther / x factor and become famous

Dusty
12-Sep-10, 03:27
I enjoy the latter stages, where you see the people that have potential to make it as a singer, actually go on, and with the proper, mentoring, voicecoaching etc, really begin to grow. :)

Yea, once the no-hopers have been weeded out you can see the talent blooming. Like for instance.......Jedward[evil]