PDA

View Full Version : John Thurso Mp & his Staff

Commore
20-Aug-10, 20:24
A great big thank you to Mr. John Thurso Mp & his Staff who went all out to help us sort out some recent problems with Bt /Openreach and a number of other internet problems,
quite apart from any individuals point of view regarding politics, I think credit where it is due,
I do believe, that Mr. Thurso and his team are dedicated to the people of Caithness and surrounding area and as such I for one, am very grateful.
:)

poppett
20-Aug-10, 22:24
John and his team are superb at sorting out problems at all levels.... housing, benefit agencies and social work departments to name but a few.

Agree the politics don`t come into it. Personally John would get my vote even if he was representing the "Monster raving loonie party". Must say when I told him this pre last election his face and that of Bridgets were absolute pictures!

Kenn
20-Aug-10, 22:30
Have to agree with this also, even when not residing in the county he was more than happy to provide me with information and to follow up.

im behind you
20-Aug-10, 22:30
concur. he really is a good bloke.

rogermellie
21-Aug-10, 00:33
have to agree with the above sentiments.

were in for years of cuts and hardship, short and long term, but i have every confidence in John to fight our Northern corner.

colingel
21-Aug-10, 08:35
Must agree very helpful and obliging.

Alice in Blunderland
21-Aug-10, 09:29
I have to agree with this. :D

John was a great help to our family when dealing with visas for visitors to the UK which contrary to popular belief is not as easy to get as you would think.

Keep up the good work John and team.

And as the saying goes ............. behind every successful man there is a woman

well done to Marion. :D

Loafer
21-Aug-10, 09:41
Yep, agree 100% with that. Johnnie Sinclair has carried on seamlessly from when Bob Maclennan left. I take it Maggie is still his secretary? She has a fair bit of clout herself. I was having driving license trouble and she didn't even take it to John, she went straight to the DVLA and had it sorted out within 5 minutes!

The Loafer