PDA

View Full Version : Darts

alistair harper
20-Aug-10, 19:03
Hi there fellow orgers, does anyone know if there are any dart teams from thurso to dunnet looking for new players as i would like to get back into the game.

Thanks

dragonfly
20-Aug-10, 19:25
Hi Alistair I was the secretary of Thurso & District Darts League when it disbanded due to lack of interest, we could not get enough teams to form a league (ladies or gents) so everyone who still plays from the Thurso side has joined Wick darts league

I really don't think there is enough interest on this side of the county yet to restart the league but I would be happy to be corrected.

Sure you would get a game in Wick if you wanted but thats maybe a bit far for you to travel

alistair harper
21-Aug-10, 13:11
Hi Dragonfly.
I think it would be great to get a thurso league going as its been a while since i played against other darts players. My job as a bus driver does put limits on what times i could come to practice but if anyone wants to start a team up from the thurso side this would be great i will put a notice on genral board and find out if there are any players out there wanting to get back into the game.

Cheers for now

Alistair

dragonfly
21-Aug-10, 13:40
well if you get any interest give me a shout

DAF501
13-Oct-10, 00:57
Hi, dont know if you are still interested. But we have a team in watten needing a player. just let me know!