PDA

View Full Version : "The effect of toplessness on global warming."

Kingetter
09-Jul-06, 22:37
As proposed by Canuck?

connieb19
09-Jul-06, 22:38
I doubt very much whether mine will have any effect at all. I'm willing to give it a try though..lol:eek:

Kingetter
09-Jul-06, 22:42
I doubt very much whether mine will have any effect at all. I'm willing to give it a try though..lol:eek:

Atta girl - Lets keep Science alive.

changilass
09-Jul-06, 22:43
Its not hot enough, often enough for a proper trial, so I'll just give it a miss:cool:

canuck
09-Jul-06, 22:45
No way, Kingetter! This was totally your concept as you developed in on the thread on orger merchandise. Leave me out of it!! You are going to get me banned and then I'll never get ahead of Cedric The Trusted in my goal to reach 1K before my birthday.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
09-Jul-06, 22:47
I personally think bare boobies have the same effect as bald heids.They reflect the sun and spoil all yer holiday snaps.Personally though.....I prefer bare boobies!!!!:lol: :lol:

canuck
09-Jul-06, 22:50
See, he is even building up his point total on this thread.

connieb19
09-Jul-06, 22:53
I personally think bare boobies have the same effect as bald heids.They reflect the sun and spoil all yer holiday snaps.Personally though.....I prefer bare boobies!!!! :lol:What about bare backsides though? It's not fair I got banned for showing mine, i was only trying to save the planet..lol[disgust]

willowbankbear
09-Jul-06, 22:56
Yer bum wasnt that big, stop fibbing, least ye the pic had half a swimming costume on-the top half[lol]

Cedric Farthsbottom III
09-Jul-06, 22:58
What about bare backsides though? It's not fair I got banned for showing mine, i was only trying to save the planet..lol[disgust]

Wis it no a big planet like Jupiter though!!!!.Only jokin' oor Connie!:lol:

connieb19
09-Jul-06, 22:58
Yer bum wasnt that big, stop fibbing, least ye the pic had half a swimming costume on-the top half[lol]Who said my bum was big? GRRRRR!!!! lo:evil

willowbankbear
09-Jul-06, 23:00
Who said my bum was big? GRRRRR!!!! lo:evil

You did, several times, its not

Cedric Farthsbottom III
09-Jul-06, 23:01

Its good to talk and have a laugh!!!canuck wit wid a dae withoot ye!!!:D

Kingetter
10-Jul-06, 00:35
No way, Kingetter! This was totally your concept as you developed in on the thread on orger merchandise. Leave me out of it!! You are going to get me banned and then I'll never get ahead of Cedric The Trusted in my goal to reach 1K before my birthday.

Birthday? Which one?

Kingetter
10-Jul-06, 00:47
I personally think bare boobies have the same effect as bald heids.They reflect the sun and spoil all yer holiday snaps.Personally though.....I prefer bare boobies!!!!

None available - this do maybe?

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i102/OpenandShut/boobie.gif

canuck
10-Jul-06, 00:47
Birthday? Which one?

Ah, you have to stay awake when you play the org.
Chillie and I celebrate on August 22. Weeboyagee is organizing our party. Moira is making our cake and I will join Ricco, but move ahead of Landmarker with the number of candles I shall have.

Kingetter
10-Jul-06, 00:48
What about bare backsides though? It's not fair I got banned for showing mine, i was only trying to save the planet..lol[disgust]

Not saving face or grace then?

Kingetter
10-Jul-06, 00:49

Count on it!

Kingetter
10-Jul-06, 00:51
Ah, you have to stay awake when you play the org.
Chillie and I celebrate on August 22. Weeboyagee is organizing our party. Moira is making our cake and I will join Ricco, but move ahead of Landmarker with the number of candles I shall have.

Yes but recall that recently, I was detained at His Majesty's Pleasure (or was it displeasure?) and have been indisposed.

canuck
10-Jul-06, 00:57
Yes but recall that recently, I was detained at His Majesty's Pleasure (or was it displeasure?) and have been indisposed.

Okay, you win! Here's the thread http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=10087&highlight=birthday

Kingetter
10-Jul-06, 01:05
Thanks - now I feel "included".