PDA

View Full Version : Caithness Online Pics

Meitinger
30-Jun-04, 18:50
hi,

i just wondered if somebody has got an online photo album with caithness and or sutherland pictures to share with others?

it would be really nice to see how others see the beauty of this part of the country. maybe there are hidden treasures tucked away in albums, you never know.

here on this site there are so many good pictures already, but its always nice to see more and more and more...

i have set up my online album with mostly caithness, but with some sutherland pictures too that i took over the past few months.

if you are curious now, please go to:

www.photobox.co.uk, go to public albums, go to the walking section right on the bottom and there you should find mine on one of the three sites called: Caithness/ Scotland

you will get 5o mb free webspace for your pictures when you register with them. it cost you nothing, just 2 minutes to fill in the form...worth the time, i think.

get your cameras out now, take loads of pictures and get sharing with us all.

cheers

Meitinger

brokencross
02-Jul-04, 08:07
There is a site Scotland Aerial Photos, www.alanmoar.flyer.co.uk/index.htm I think it is very good and gives an unusual look at the area. He is a local lad and his site is very interesting.