PDA

View Full Version : Wanted black lab pups

irnzepplin
17-Aug-10, 19:02
Am lookin for a black lab pup, (or chocolate) good hip scores etc, home reared, anyone know of any pups on the go caithness/sutherland? or are planning to breed? Would want to visit pups and mum (dad if poss) before committing to a purchase.

I know I may sound a bit pedantic but been stung by bad breeders before, want to make sure my pup gets the best start.

candycanegirl
18-Aug-10, 19:06
A fantastic breeder is Rimouski gundogs at tongue. I believe the woman who runs it is called Ann Duncan. I knw several people including myself who have had dogs off her and they are always well tempered, good scores, and obediant. The bitch we have off her is the best , without a doubt dog I have ever had, and grew up on a farm where we bred dogs!
Higly recommended.:)

hercs22
18-Aug-10, 21:21
Would definitely recommend Anne Duncan, her dogs are lovely they are well socalised and very well trained.

irnzepplin
19-Aug-10, 21:25
thanks, I'll look into that, poor kids are getting impatient for their pup lol. Do either of you have contact info for her? of course if anyone hears of pups,/ rescue cases, not fully set on particular breed tho lab would be ideal for my current situation (preferably lab sized or bigger as I already have a high energy chocolate) any info gratefully received.

candycanegirl
20-Aug-10, 21:10
I think if you google 'Rimouski Gundogs+ Tongue' I think a breeders page comes up gor gundogs. Good place to start:D

irnzepplin
26-Aug-10, 11:35
We saw ad for chocolates in lyth, went out on friday and got my wee girl (Brandy, now 9.5 weeks) She's settled in very well and is now comin when called, sitting on command, leaves when told (except my daughter's clothes and Kai my 4yr old lab's ears.. poor thing). and asks to go out, she's very keen to learn and quite calm for a pup, tho very playful. Delighted with her, and Kai's taken her under her wing now, looks like they're gona be good pals x :Razz

egregory
26-Aug-10, 18:12
We are delighted Brandy has settled in with you, I think her brothers are missing her bossing them about lol.