PDA

View Full Version : Cat found -Khorfinn Terrace area Thurso

dousslesh
17-Aug-10, 18:20
Cats Protection have been notified of a cat found in Thorfinn Terace Thurso. The cat is female, estimated by Vet to be approx 6/7 years old. It is black with white feet white markings on the face and stomach. The cat is very friendly and has been in the area for approx two weeks. She has a lump on her neck, not thought by Vet to be a problem. She appears to be a very quiet cat (Not very vocal !) Please contact Caithness Cats Protection Tel. no 0845 371 4217 for further information.

unicorn
17-Aug-10, 18:25
Would it be Thorfinn Terrace?

dousslesh
17-Aug-10, 18:36
Probably, it's a nightmare trying to understand what is being said on the CP mobile sometimes ! Thanks will try to edit !

Liz
17-Aug-10, 20:13
Ha ha I know the feeling Dousslesh.

When I ran the helpline I spoke to someone who didn't speak very clearly and what sounded like 'Windygates' turned out to be 28!!!!!
Do you remember that KCI?:lol:

ks
19-Aug-10, 10:30
Ha ha I know the feeling Dousslesh.

When I ran the helpline I spoke to someone who didn't speak very clearly and what sounded like 'Windygates' turned out to be 28!!!!!
Do you remember that KCI?:lol:

Lol, are you sure it wasn't just your ears playing up!

Liz
19-Aug-10, 12:49
Lol, are you sure it wasn't just your ears playing up!

Nah it wasn't one of the days ma loogs were blocked!:lol:

The guy had a speech impediment and I just couldn't get the no of his house and he was getting quite angry. He shouted what sounded so like WINDYGATE so I passed this info on to Mandy.lol