PDA

View Full Version : Help !! Reward

majic
16-Aug-10, 20:23
My OH stop at geddes thurso tonight and put the diary on the bonnet of the car and then the silly billy (for want of a better word) drove of and forgot it was there and now cant find it if anyone comes across it on there travels please help its important.

pegasus
17-Aug-10, 19:19
I hope someone finds it but I shoule imagine that its abit like looking for a needle in a haystack. Good luck! :roll:

majic
17-Aug-10, 19:46
thanks but its worth a try:) it did have money in it and cheques that have now been stopped but more important work for the foreseen and when he has a memory prob (sleep apnea) it doesn't help matters:( it is a silver coloured diary tele no is in the front if anyone comes across it

upolian
17-Aug-10, 19:50
Ouch :( Hope you get it found asap

majic
17-Aug-10, 20:24
Well I hope we find it before you do Upolian lol but on a more serious note its not so much the monthly customers, as we can phone around them; but its the people that have booked full valets and carpets etc that we now have no details of, if that is anyone on the org please give us a call please.

upolian
17-Aug-10, 21:00
anybody wanting to buy a diary:lol::lol:

But seriously i do hope you find it!

majic
17-Aug-10, 21:06

upolian
17-Aug-10, 21:34

It's in my hoover....

Going on ebay later :P

Whitewater
17-Aug-10, 23:07
Always worth asking at the local Police Station, a couple of years ago I lost a mobile phone and I got it back next day. I also lost a box of discs, lot of personal photographs and other information on them, also got that back within 3 days. Perhaps I was just lucky, but most of the people who find things are fairly honest.

Fran
17-Aug-10, 23:27
Did you phone Geddes incase someone found it and handed it in. Or phone thurso police, good luck, hope you find it soon a it is important to you.

majic
18-Aug-10, 00:50
yes he did go to the police and everywhere that he had been but no luck as yet we are thinking of putting a notice it the groat on friday as well

upolian
18-Aug-10, 13:50
yes he did go to the police and everywhere that he had been but no luck as yet we are thinking of putting a notice it the groat on friday as well

thats a good plan,ive passed the word round to mates in thurso to keep an eye out for it :)

majic
18-Aug-10, 19:44
its a miracle someone found the diary:) just had a call all intact THANK YOU to the people who found it it just show you how lovely and trust worthy people of caithness are :)

Iffy
18-Aug-10, 19:51
Thats great majic !! Glad that someone was honest enough to hand it in !! :):)

majic
18-Aug-10, 19:56
They found it yesterday and put it on the wall and because it was still there today they looked in it and gave us a call.

Rheghead
18-Aug-10, 20:41
Wonderful news! :)

teenybash
18-Aug-10, 21:42
Excellent news, just goes to show there are still good honest people around.:)

pegasus
19-Aug-10, 02:06
its a miracle someone found the diary:) just had a call all intact THANK YOU to the people who found it it just show you how lovely and trust worthy people of caithness are :)

A big relief and a happy outcome. :)

Am pleased for you both.

Peg x

poppett
19-Aug-10, 17:41
What a relief for you to have the diary returned with contents intact. Pleased there are still some honest folks out there!