PDA

View Full Version : Basketball

zebedy
08-Jul-06, 00:39
Any orger out there play or know people up here that play basketball

a bunch of school kids ( being me one of them ) play basketball alot in school and never get matchs because the school makes the games for 1st and 2nd years only!

If anyone can get a team of 4 of any age... To give us a match during out summar holidays that would be awesome!...

Cedric Farthsbottom III
08-Jul-06, 00:50
Any orger out there play or know people up here that play basketball

a bunch of school kids ( being me one of them ) play basketball alot in school and never get matchs because the school makes the games for 1st and 2nd years only!

If anyone can get a team of 4 of any age... To give us a match during out summar holidays that would be awesome!...

I used to play Basketball a lot,gold medal for College Championships in 1991.Unfortunately zebedy that was the days of ma flowin' locks,now I look like a poor man's Zinidaine Zidane.

Yer on the Thurso side,I'll see if I can get a Wick side together to get ye a game.Leave it wi' me!!!!:D

zebedy
08-Jul-06, 00:59
rit on dude!

Be in contact...

PM me if u do!

Cedric Farthsbottom III
08-Jul-06, 01:12
rit on dude!

Be in contact...

PM me if u do!

Will get back to you.Have ye got the court,cos I'll definitley get a team.We'll come through to Thurso.

Can get a team to give ye a game but any orgers oot there who want a game,give us a post in zebedy's thread and we'll give you a shout!!!

zebedy
08-Jul-06, 13:50
well we train play about at the thurso skate park... The nets are nothing special.. But its a rit enough place to be when u have the shop up the road!

How old is your team

Just asking.. the age doestnt bother us at all!

ours

Zebedy - 16
Todd - 16
G - 16
Drew - 15

Elenna
08-Jul-06, 15:33
Can get a team to give ye a game but any orgers oot there who want a game,give us a post in zebedy's thread and we'll give you a shout!!!

I have a 13-year old son who got really enthusiastic when I mentioned this to him, Cedric, so that would be a player for your team.

zebedy
08-Jul-06, 22:47
any update cedric?

canuck
09-Jul-06, 03:25
I used to play Basketball a lot,gold medal for College Championships in 1991.Unfortunately zebedy that was the days of ma flowin' locks,now I look like a poor man's Zinidaine Zidane.

Yer on the Thurso side,I'll see if I can get a Wick side together to get ye a game.Leave it wi' me!!!!:D

Careful Cedric. Those knees and ankles aren't what they used to be! But have fun. Wish I could be there to cheer on both teams.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
09-Jul-06, 22:11
well we train play about at the thurso skate park... The nets are nothing special.. But its a rit enough place to be when u have the shop up the road!

How old is your team

Just asking.. the age doestnt bother us at all!

ours

Zebedy - 16
Todd - 16
G - 16
Drew - 15

Well if you add all yer guys ages up thats makes up the age of me and one o' ma basketball mates.Been busy at work this weekend but the wheels are rolling for the big game!!!!:lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
09-Jul-06, 22:13
I have a 13-year old son who got really enthusiastic when I mentioned this to him, Cedric, so that would be a player for your team.

Cheers Elenna,yer chill will be there,no problemo!!!I'll get another couple o' guys and the Wick team will be sorted!!!!:lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
09-Jul-06, 22:15
Careful Cedric. Those knees and ankles aren't what they used to be! But have fun. Wish I could be there to cheer on both teams.

AAhh canuck,wit wid a do withoot yer support!!Dinnae worry the knees and ankles are fine,its the auld back these days!!!!:lol:

canuck
10-Jul-06, 01:15
AAhh canuck,wit wid a do withoot yer support!!Dinnae worry the knees and ankles are fine,its the auld back these days!!!!:lol:

Well, please be careful. Maybe you should invite Fran along, just in case. And don't forget, Obiron is coming to visit me and she might not be around to take care of you!

connieb19
10-Jul-06, 10:18
Well, please be careful. Maybe you should invite Fran along, just in case. And don't forget, Obiron is coming to visit me and she might not be around to take care of you!I heard Fran's a brilliant basketball player..lol:eek:

zebedy
14-Jul-06, 23:34
were ready are you?

canuck
15-Jul-06, 03:20
I heard Fran's a brilliant basketball player..lol:eek:

I was thinking more of her skills with injury repair.