PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing moments

Blarney
15-Aug-10, 22:01
The 'Labels' thread has got me thinking about embarrassing moments and I wonder what has been your most red-faced situation?
I remember one wintry day getting out of my car on a busy road and finding that it was like an ice rink. My right leg shot forward on the ice, I hit my shin on the underside of the door and, in excruciating pain, fell on my behind on the road. I was incapable of movement for several minutes and sat on the road in a puddle of icy water. I'm happy to report that there was no lasting damage............except to my pride! It must have been really funny for anyone watching though[lol]

Dadie
15-Aug-10, 22:34
Had many...
Encluding when trying to get out of a full change with a tape belt on my trousers coming undone and left in my knickers with my trousers at my ankles coming out of a full change at work...after 3 kids now nothing is embarrassing though!

upolian
15-Aug-10, 23:23
Few years back,walking out of a hotel in inverness,praise goes to the cleaner as the main glass doors were spotless! Hangover + ultra clean glass = headbutted glass.....

The receptionist had a we giggle,i had a wee headache!