PDA

View Full Version : Not a happy person

georgegwf
15-Aug-10, 21:57
JUST ARRIVED HOME FROM WICK GOT OUT OF CAR AND FOUND DOWN TO THE METAL SCRATCH FROM HEADLIGHT TO REAR DOOR PILLAR [disgust][disgust][disgust]

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Dadie
15-Aug-10, 22:01
Ouch
Not gonna T cut then!
take riggerboys advice if you catch the beggar
hang em
hang em...etc

changilass
15-Aug-10, 22:04
I think your caps lock is stuck.

Try t-cut as dadie says, or maybe one of the valeting companies may be able to do something for you.

Dadie
15-Aug-10, 22:07
I dont think the cap lock is on...
Just mad as hell which I would be under the circumstances as it wont T cut as its down to the metal!

unicorn
15-Aug-10, 22:10
It really is sickening when you save your money to buy something and take care of it and some idiot costs you a fortune cos they think it's FUN, I would be furious too.

ducati
15-Aug-10, 22:50
I blame the Junkies :mad:

Phill
15-Aug-10, 22:59
I blame the Junkies

Or the neighbours!

Dadie
15-Aug-10, 23:03
not the neighbours...It used to be nice..we were neighbours for long enough!

K.B
15-Aug-10, 23:10
Ma Family's Cars Got Done From One End To E Other 2 The Metal......On a Sunday Afternoon In A Quiet Street Makes You So Mad You Work So Hard 2 Hev Nice Things n This Is What Happens [evil]

Metalattakk
15-Aug-10, 23:11
I blame the Junkies :mad:

I blame the parents. And Maggie Thatcher, of course. ;)

upolian
15-Aug-10, 23:18
Sorry to hear about this,totally uncalled for behaviour!

If it's down to metal it can be touched in and fixed without respraying depending on the colour! Even if a touch in or respray is out of the question,the edges of the scratches can be wet sanded down to take away the sharpness of the scratch(light catches scratches and makes them alot more visible)
Drop me a pm if you need advice on it.

Kevin Milkins
16-Aug-10, 00:53
Sorry to hear about this,totally uncalled for behaviour!

If it's down to metal it can be touched in and fixed without respraying depending on the colour! Even if a touch in or respray is out of the question,the edges of the scratches can be wet sanded down to take away the sharpness of the scratch(light catches scratches and makes them alot more visible)
Drop me a pm if you need advice on it.

I know times are tough in the car valeting buisness at the moment.:eek:

Where were you between the hours of 20-23 and 21-27 this evening.;):lol:

Sorry to hear that you got your car damaged ,georgegwf. I hope the perpetrator gets his, or hers just deserves as this is such an unnecessary pain in the Erse to put anyone through, thank the good lord that it happens very infrequently in these parts.

upolian
16-Aug-10, 08:17
Are they?im a detailer,valeting is just part of what i do ;)

i was working at that times,where were you :eek::lol:

Camra
17-Aug-10, 14:20
My sympathies....i had my car torched in a railway carpark daan saath a couple of years ago. Lucky for me it was recorded on CCTV and insurance paid up pdq. No chance of catching the hoodies that tried to steal it first ( no such thing as joyriding in my book ).

georgegwf
17-Aug-10, 20:59
Have got it sorted out a friend of mine is a paint sprayer and he owes me a favour, Thanks to everybody for the advice and rest assured if I find the scrote who did it they will be minus a few teeth [evil]

Bazeye
18-Aug-10, 01:52
If it was me they'd be minus all their teeth.

Kevin Milkins
18-Aug-10, 02:00
Have got it sorted out a friend of mine is a paint sprayer and he owes me a favour, Thanks to everybody for the advice and rest assured if I find the scrote who did it they will be minus a few teeth [evil]

Flippin Eck.......:eek:, whats his problem....? I only said "nice motor".

http://unoriginal.co.uk/gallery/gallery2/scaryface.jpg

Bazeye
18-Aug-10, 02:04
Ha! Thats me first thing of the morning.:confused

Bazeye
18-Aug-10, 02:05
And mid afternoon, come to think of it.:~(

Miss Mack
23-Aug-10, 19:54
Our caravan got scratched and dented, some kids need a good kick up the a***. [evil]