PDA

View Full Version : slimming classes

dachs4
15-Aug-10, 19:43
Just noticed scottish slimmers is returning to wick. I was a member of scottish slimmers for months until they stopped doing classes. It is great now that we have a choice of which class to go to, as slimming world is also holding its first class this week in the Seaforth Club at 7pm 19 aug.
I personally travelled through to thurso to join slimming world oh my god what a difference in classes,slimming world gives you so much support if you are having a bad week. You can phone your consultant any time for advice, she also emails or text you to find out how your week is going.
I recommend anyone who is thinking of joining a slimming class try slimming world.
I am delighted slimming world is comming to wick as it saves me travelling 21 miles every week.
The eating plan is great i am never hungry, and i have lost so much weight in the few weeks i have been attending the thurso class, you get recognised for your efforts in loosing weight you receive awards for your hard work,as every one knows it is very hard to loose weight.
I personally love staying to class it is a great evening, you meet new friends have a coffee, take part in raffle, find out who slimmer of the week/month is see them presented with there gifts, for their achievement in loosing weight.
i highly recommend trying this slimming plan.

ecmn
15-Aug-10, 20:20
I also go to thurso class i have lost amazing 3stone, since debbie's class opened in october there has been over 400stone lost in total with her members.
The eating plan does not seem like a diet,as there is so many options ,you can feed your whole family the same as you.
Its not a carrot stick or lettice leaf in sight [proper food ]

GOOD LUCK WICK ITS AMAZING EATING PLAN WELL WORTH GIVING IT A TRY.