PDA

View Full Version : Who is it owes me a fiver?

landmarker
07-Jul-06, 23:44
Just back from hols in Sutherland. I remember betting somebody a fiver that England woul go further in the world cup than Brazil, but I forget just who it was. How time dims the memory, aided by scenic beauty and relaxation.

Anyway, to whom it concerns just stick it in the first charity can that gets waved at you eh? saves messin'

regards
landmarker - refreshed, invigorated and home in one hit (stopped for tea @ Lesmahagow) eight point five hours drivin' (just like auld times)

airdlass
08-Jul-06, 00:07
Hi Landmarker
How was your hols in Sutherland?

willowbankbear
08-Jul-06, 00:13
Just back from hols in Sutherland. I remember betting somebody a fiver that England woul go further in the world cup than Brazil, but I forget just who it was. How time dims the memory, aided by scenic beauty and relaxation.

Anyway, to whom it concerns just stick it in the first charity can that gets waved at you eh? saves messin'

regards
landmarker - refreshed, invigorated and home in one hit (stopped for tea @ Lesmahagow) eight point five hours drivin' (just like auld times)

I seem to remember the bet Landmarker,but England didnt get further than Brazil or vice versa so that means its void in my eyes mate. Oh & it was me that had the bet.
Airdlass your avatar still isnt working

landmarker
08-Jul-06, 00:39
I'd say thirty minutes extra time and five penalty kicks merits 'going further' but then I would wouldn't I? Seriously it's a matter of time in the tournament surely????

Hols were great thanks airdlass, I hope to post me thoughts quite soon.