PDA

View Full Version : mobile phone repairs

ouzo
15-Aug-10, 15:14
my friend is currentry thinking about setting up a mobile repair service in the thurso area would be gratefull if u can give me ur feedback as the nearest outlet is inverness.

morvenview
15-Aug-10, 17:21
All depends how good he is and is he insured proper and can he do repairs on contract phones or only phones bought and paid for other than a free contract phone. Good idea for all that:)

Moonboots
16-Aug-10, 10:47
Good luck if he does do it...

I had the mobile phone shop in Wick.... With the rates etc it was really hard to do it...
I was just clearing my overheads and wasnt making really any profit...

I was selling mobile phones which were hard to compete with... thats when woolies was around..... Was also doing repair and unlocking.. this was ok however most repairs was too damaged to repair...if you know what i mean...... Unlocking was a good earner however it wasnt called for much or 9 times out of 10.. it was a new phone which couldnt be unlocked..

I sold also accessories...

Hope you do well.... without a contract with Nokia or one of the big names as a repair centre then you would find it hard to survive....

As i already said though.. good luck..

ouzo
16-Aug-10, 14:29
well he is a qualified mobile phone enginer and would be repairing contract and pay and go mobile phones

tootz
16-Aug-10, 14:39
I Have A Phone Needin Repaired! :cool: