PDA

View Full Version : We are all equal

pultneytooner
07-Jul-06, 22:55
Just noticed that I and other members are now officialy orgers.
I feel part of a great community and long may it continue.:D

Cedric Farthsbottom III
07-Jul-06, 23:26
Just noticed that I and other members are now officialy orgers.
I feel part of a great community and long may it continue.:D

Once an Orger,always an Orger.:lol:

unicorn
07-Jul-06, 23:27
Not too keen on my new title now ??

pultneytooner
07-Jul-06, 23:30
Not too keen on my new title now ??
Ach It's only a title, unicorn, not yur age.......http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/voltarol/24.gif

unicorn
07-Jul-06, 23:34
it's when someone said they were now 1k'r and someone said dont say that out loud that I realised lol

pultneytooner
07-Jul-06, 23:39
it's when someone said they were now 1k'r and someone said dont say that out loud that I realised lol That was Golach, if he's 1k we'd need the fire brigade to put out the candles....http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/voltarol/24.gif

sapphire
07-Jul-06, 23:43
I have been lurking (for want of a better word ) around the org for some weeks now and I have finally plucked up the courage to join this band of merry ( and in some cases not so merry ) men and women.

I'm not sure if I have the wit or the wisdom to become a regular poster but I'm willing to give it a try. ....Please be gentle with me!!!;)

Cedric Farthsbottom III
07-Jul-06, 23:48
I have been lurking (for want of a better word ) around the org for some weeks now and I have finally plucked up the courage to join this band of merry ( and in some cases not so merry ) men and women.

I'm not sure if I have the wit or the wisdom to become a regular poster but I'm willing to give it a try. ....Please be gentle with me!!!;)

Welcome to the Mystery Orgers Tour.

Ye dinna need wit or wisdom.....Ye only need to know how to partyyyyyyy!!!!!:lol:

pultneytooner
07-Jul-06, 23:54

Dunno what the stipulation is for becoming an orger as niall just sprung this one on us but I am sure after a few posts you can join us all as another member of this big happy orger family.

sapphire
08-Jul-06, 00:01
I may not be an orger yet but at least I do have a title! I just can't remember a time when I was a junior....is this my chance for a second childhood ?
I wonder what I will be able to get away with!!!:lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
08-Jul-06, 00:03
I may not be an orger yet but at least I do have a title! I just can't remember a time when I was a junior....is this my chance for a second childhood ?
I wonder what I will be able to get away with!!!:lol:

Nothing!!!:lol:

sapphire
08-Jul-06, 00:08
Surely there must be something even a very little something that a new found 'junior' could possibly get away with!If not I may have to throw my toys out of the pram, well at least I would if I had any!

golach
08-Jul-06, 00:11

Sapphire, welcome the more the merrier, we are in general a great lot, we are like any family, we fall out now and again, and we have a few black sheep in the family.....but we are special, we are Orgers, and we stick together and have a laugh and enjoy the Craik

Cedric Farthsbottom III
08-Jul-06, 00:11
Surely there must be something even a very little something that a new found 'junior' could possibly get away with!If not I may have to throw my toys out of the pram, well at least I would if I had any!

As a wise orger told me in my "junior"days,join in wi the craic and the org. will join in wi ye.:lol: :lol:

sapphire
08-Jul-06, 00:16
Thank you Golach, I see that you are held in esteem by many of the orgers around these parts.I look forward to conversing with you and many others as time goes on.

PS may I wish you a belated Happy Birthday!:)

sapphire
08-Jul-06, 00:22
Cedric it is easy to see that my typing is as slow as the tortoise in Aesops tale but like him I will get there eventually.I have the same problem texting on the phone ( not that I do that often..it does my head in! ) My daughter is usually at least one step ahead and has already answered my question before I have sent it! How she does that I'll never know.

Thanks for your hints on how to get on on the org!

golach
08-Jul-06, 00:23
Thank you Golach, I see that you are held in esteem by many of the orgers around these parts.I look forward to conversing with you and many others as time goes on.

Shucks I am blushing now, join the chat room to, Sapphire and you can chat head to head and we have good fun on quiz nights

Ricco
08-Jul-06, 10:12

Hi, Sapphire. Gosh... Crystal, Sapphire - what a bunch of little jewels! Welcome and enjoy! DOn't be put off by some of the steam that occasionally occurs. When you get a load of people together there will be differences of opinion and sometimes these will get heated. The same thing would occur in a pub or at home, wouldn't it. :D

candyfloss
08-Jul-06, 12:23
I'm quite chuffed i'm now officialy an "orger" sounds much better than just being a member, can't wait to get my avatar now :D

rockchick
08-Jul-06, 12:42
Feeling a bit left out...I am still "only" a member! What is the criteria for becoming an "orger" (or should that be ogre? ;->)

candyfloss
08-Jul-06, 13:37
Maybe to do with the number of posts you have, not sure :confused:

Moira
08-Jul-06, 13:39
Feeling a bit left out...I am still "only" a member! What is the criteria for becoming an "orger" (or should that be ogre? ;->)

Rockchick - see here:-
http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=11767

taylor.4
08-Jul-06, 14:03
Feeling a bit left out...I am still "only" a member! What is the criteria for becoming an "orger" (or should that be ogre? ;->)I have just become a member, upgraded from a junior, can't wait to become an orger..:lol:

Gleber2
08-Jul-06, 15:18

Esteem?? You must have the wrong Golach!!!![evil]

Blazing Sporrans
08-Jul-06, 17:07
I'm quite chuffed i'm now officialy an "orger" sounds much better than just being a member, can't wait to get my avatar now :D

I thought I read a post elsewhere that said you could get an avatar after 50 posts? Or is my pre-senile dementia setting in?

phoenix
08-Jul-06, 17:29
I thought I read a post elsewhere that said you could get an avatar after 50 posts? Or is my pre-senile dementia setting in?

I read it too somewhere but have forgotten what it says! :confused

Must say I like the new Orger titles :} sounds a bit like a Fraternity......all for one and one for all! As for the 1Krs....nice one hehe :Razz

candyfloss
08-Jul-06, 18:04
I think you have to be a member for 6 months, i can't be far off now :D

Royster1911
08-Jul-06, 18:22
My wife said that I could say that I am equal too. (or should that be also):confused

canuck
09-Jul-06, 04:46
DOn't be put off by some of the steam that occasionally occurs. When you get a load of people together there will be differences of opinion and sometimes these will get heated. The same thing would occur in a pub or at home, wouldn't it. :D

Wow Ricco. Great to see you handing out sage advise. And I remember when I used to have to feed you with a spoon. It makes a mother's heart feel good to see the kids grow into such fine, responsible, trusted orgaholics.

Ricco
09-Jul-06, 07:02
Wow Ricco. Great to see you handing out sage advise. And I remember when I used to have to feed you with a spoon. It makes a mother's heart feel good to see the kids grow into such fine, responsible, trusted orgaholics.

Gee, thanks ma. I try my best. lol:D