PDA

View Full Version : Sea Fishing

Tymey
07-Jul-06, 16:30
Anyone know a good spot for mackeral fishing other than Longbrae? It tends to be a bit packed....

Tugmistress
07-Jul-06, 16:41
basically anywhere you can safely get to and cast a set of feathers at the moment, or that is how it seems around here. scrabster lighthouse rocks are definately producing at the moment, holborn head will be too :D

willowbankbear
07-Jul-06, 17:51
I intended going tonight to Longberry but Im going up to Sunny Thurso to the pictures[lol] with Bingobabe, I cant wait to see Pirates, but I shall definately be putting in appearance at Longberry this weekend. I was going out on charlatans boat but He is away at moment so Im back to rock fishing.

pedromcgrory
07-Jul-06, 19:59
if its busy at lighthouse rocks like it was other day i would down go to old ola pier i was there other day caught mackeral at least 10 when i was fishing we bait on a flat fish trace plus 7 flatties ,

the original ducky
09-Jul-06, 07:39
scrabster harbour at the end of the ola peir at high tide

ice box
11-Jul-06, 12:50
Any one know if there getting sea trout at reiss beach yet as i havent heard any thing ?;)

willowbankbear
11-Jul-06, 13:11
Any one know if there getting sea trout at reiss beach yet as i havent heard any thing ?;)

They were last month at the start, so I dare say ye`ll get 1 yet Ice box

ice box
11-Jul-06, 13:14
They were last month at the start, so I dare say ye`ll get 1 yet Ice box
Cheers lad getting sick of catching mackrel .

buggyracer
11-Jul-06, 13:35
you have pm

ice box
11-Jul-06, 14:09
you have pm
thank for that picture and advice i'm off to pack the gear .

the charlatans
11-Jul-06, 15:12
There are some off the Dwarick Pier at dunnet. Mr Charlatans was there last night and had his catch for breakfast.
Ice Box, if you have a freezer full, throw them my way, i love mackerel, prefer them to sea trout. bit of lemon in foil and oooo my mouth is watering.

Mr Charlatans is getting sent fishing again tonight.

buggyracer
11-Jul-06, 17:00
sea trout or mackeral?

willowbankbear
11-Jul-06, 17:00
What do ye mean ye caught a fish charlatans? They must be plentiful or some 1 passing gave ye a bag of them [lol]

ice box
11-Jul-06, 17:38
There are some off the Dwarick Pier at dunnet. Mr Charlatans was there last night and had his catch for breakfast.
Ice Box, if you have a freezer full, throw them my way, i love mackerel, prefer them to sea trout. bit of lemon in foil and oooo my mouth is watering.

Mr Charlatans is getting sent fishing again tonight.
What you caught sea trout ?

ice box
11-Jul-06, 22:44
i will give you a phone lad .