PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Heading to Fort George this weekend

squidge
11-Aug-10, 21:28
Come say hello

BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG event on - COLOSSAL CELEBRATION OF THE CENTURIES - Fly past by a spitfire and parachutists dropping in. You'll find us doing medieval stuff at the Big Blue tent. Come and say hello

ciderally
11-Aug-10, 23:15
okay whats happening?

Kodiak
12-Aug-10, 00:25
Cool, This sounds as if it would be worth a weekend away.

So what dates, Time and where exactly?

Ta Muchly in advance for any and all info. :Razz

Bobinovich
12-Aug-10, 00:57
Found details here (http://www.historic-scotland.gov.uk/index/places/events/event_detail.htm?eventid=26900) - looks like an interesting day out.

Kodiak
12-Aug-10, 01:10
Yes indeed, looks much better than that Bfest in Wick.

I thin k I will take a slow drive down to Fort George this weekend. It looks like real good FUN.

:Razz:Razz:Razz

nicnak
12-Aug-10, 13:04
Yep we will be heading down our lad is all fired up so we will def pop in and say Hi, he keeps asking if there are any re enactment groups up here or near by and couldnt find anything so if anyone knows of anything please let us know (he is 15 by the way!)
see you there squidge!

squidge
13-Aug-10, 23:51
Fort George looks fantastic - there are loads of us re enactment dudes - masses of tents and it looks great. this is a bit of a novelty though -weekend show and i get to sleepin my own bed - wow! Fantastic

See you guys there i hope

Kodiak
14-Aug-10, 15:27
We are going down tomorrow, Sunday, and there will be 5 of us. So we are all looking forward to a great afternoon in Fort George.

Do you know if there is any Disabled Parking?